View Poll Results: Will you play the new wannabe dragons?

Voters
319. This poll is closed
  • Yes

182 57.05%
  • No

137 42.95%
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nope, won't be playing it at all. Deleted WarCraft from my computer .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    you cant be that dense to consider those measly shoulderpads even remotely as wide and as bulky as the stuff blizzard regularly makes for shoulderpad armor.
    i even specifically wrote "Lack of (ridiculous) blizzard shoulderpads armor (not usable for lizards)".
    and yet you linked some wimpy ass thin barely noticeable shoulderpads that come as a cosmetic option.
    if you are just gonna troll and play dense i think you really do belong on the ignore list, so welcome to it.
    Dude, you can literally equip ANY shoulderpads you want... those are just the ones i was wearing, questing greens... so again do your fucking research, holy moly.

as shown earlier in the thread. just admit you don't do your research and get over yourself.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-10-02 at 03:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    You talk about furries like they are the plague, then say you are sticking to FF14 which is like furry-central lol
    FFXIV has one furry race and wow's got 5 at this point. IDK seems more obvious to me which would be furry-central.

Quote Originally Posted by Dastreus View Post
    FFXIV has one furry race and wow's got 5 at this point. IDK seems more obvious to me which would be furry-central.

The Miqo'te are literal cat girls/boys
    The Au Ra are the dragon people done first
    Then we have the fucking Viera! and all that BEFORE the friggin Hrothgar

and if you go on a tangent on how they are technically not furrys for whatever reason that is legit you projecting your in that community a lot deeper than you actually admit.

Is "famelic" supposed to mean "feminine" or something?

And yes, as an altoholic that plays every class at max level every expansion I will add an Evoker to my roster.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post

And yes, as an altoholic that plays every class at max level every expansion I will add an Evoker to my roster.
    Famelic means starving or famished.

While everyone's talking about the dragon form I just wanted to say I hate being unable to completely remove scales from visage. Not a single dragon to date has visible scales when they're in visage form and according to Danuser's terribly written short story the whole point of visage is to adopt a second identity as the race of choice. It's almost as if Dracthyr lack the ability to take on a proper visage. Not the best way to sell their new hero class imo.

I get that some people may like having scaly faces for whatever reason but at least give us the choice to remove them completely, hate having that patch of scales on the forehead.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post
    While everyone's talking about the dragon form I just wanted to say I hate being unable to completely remove scales from visage. Not a single dragon to date has visible scales when they're in visage form and according to Danuser's terribly written short story the whole point of visage is to adopt a second identity as the race of choice. It's almost as if Dracthyr lack the ability to take on a proper visage. Not the best way to sell their new hero class imo.

I get that some people may like having scaly faces for whatever reason but at least give us the choice to remove them completely, hate having that patch of scales on the forehead.

???
    There is the patch on the scalp but hair covers it, but the whole point is they are new to this whole human thing so their scales still show.

hell wrathion when damaged reveals his, we see them when anduin punches him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    ???
    There is the patch on the scalp but hair covers it, but the whole point is they are new to this whole human thing so their scales still show.

hell wrathion when damaged reveals his, we see them when anduin punches him.
    If there's quest text or NPC dialogue showing they've got those patches due to being just recently introduced to the whole visage idea it kinda makes sense (though I'd point out Chromie figured out her visage within a day or something). Would still like to have a scale-free option down the line though, I mean it won't take years upon years for them to figure out how it works.

And didn't Wrathion's scales only show in the part that got punched? I thought that was more in the lines of visage being momentarily disturbed due to physical impact rather than him not being used to human form.

its starved, farmished, in this context "too skinny" would be better used in post, but then again, OP most likely counted on people not knowing what "famelic" means and instead of looking it up thinking its "feminine" (not so illogical guess), hence stirring more shit

yep, probably 2 for me - H and A both should get one

If we ever get them for melee classes, then sure, a burlier version would be nice. But we don't need brick shithouse dragons for casting spells.

Just feels like the latest example of 'entitled community relentlessly whines about something that isn't made exactly the way they want it, more at 11'.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Because they're crying about not getting this;

Which totally goes against the concept of the race/class, which is to be a caster (and is also ugly as sin).
    It's WoW we are talking about. Them being casters has no relation to their body build. Can't be uglier than Dracthyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I like the edit and yes I agree.
    Like I said It's the first time I see this little interest for new race and class. Blizzard fucked their design hard. They don't even have customization options that would make them look like WoW dragons. Big lol.

Ill give them a shot. Ill more than likely keep playing my monk though. I enjoyed demon hunters but hated playing as elves. Same will probably be with the dragons, i think ill enjoy it more because i dont have to play the weird western cartoon anime hybrid model they decided to roll with at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    That's head canon. Dracthyr specifically discuss this and their assumption is that perhaps the purpose of their visage form is different than blending in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    you cant be that dense to consider those measly shoulderpads even remotely as wide and as bulky as the stuff blizzard regularly makes for shoulderpad armor.
    i even specifically wrote "Lack of (ridiculous) blizzard shoulderpads armor (not usable for lizards)".
    and yet you linked some wimpy ass thin barely noticeable shoulderpads that come as a cosmetic option.
    if you are just gonna troll and play dense i think you really do belong on the ignore list, so welcome to it.
    While the snarkiness is definitely unwarranted, FelPlague is right in that you are misinformed on this one. Dracthyr can transmog any shoulders and they will show up on the model, as IIRC I’ve even posted an image om here earlier. I use the big burly shoulders to make the model look broader myself.

Edit: And FelPlague literally posted that exact image below you, woooops mb

Quote Originally Posted by Auburst View Post
    Like I said It's the first time I see this little interest for new race and class. Blizzard fucked their design hard. They don't even have customization options that would make them look like WoW dragons. Big lol.
    And what are exactly your metrics? Apart from the echo chamber of constant complainers you sit in. This is a genuine question: what are your metrics other than "I saw a lot of people complaining on the forums"?

Quote Originally Posted by Caiphon View Post

I do the smallest scales and match the colours of my horns. I agree I’d prefer them gone but they’re barely visible and just look like the start of my horns now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auburst View Post
    It's WoW we are talking about. Them being casters has no relation to their body build.
    When the race and the class are one in the same, as is the case with the Evoker, it absolutely does.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    i dont get why people is that cringey and silly about being so against giving the option of having that beefy model thats already in the game for the race

current body feels like what you would get if you cancel charmeleons evolution in the last moment, the proportions are terrible and feels weak and small for a dragon race
    Highlighted because very apt description of the current model.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    And what are exactly your metrics? Apart from the echo chamber of constant complainers you sit in. This is a genuine question: what are your metrics other than "I saw a lot of people complaining on the forums"?
    ...Do you have other metrics?
    Or are you just trying to ride on the implication that the devs are always better informed?

In the case of the former: Please do share, i'm genuinely curious, as frankly they seem very off to me and the (for lack of a better word) recalcitrant defense that i have witnessed of it will convince no one not already liking them.
    So yeah, maybe it's a generational gap or something? Could be.
    But i'd need something, anything really, to indicate there is more support than a minor contingent of constant praisers among the constant complainer echo chamber. ^^
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    ...Do you have other metrics?
    Or are you just trying to ride on the implication that the devs are always better informed?

In the case of the former: Please do share, i'm genuinely curious, as frankly they seem very off to me and the (for lack of a better word) recalcitrant defense that i have witnessed of it will convince no one not already liking them.
    So yeah, maybe it's a generational gap or something? Could be.
    But i'd need something, anything really, to indicate there is more support than a minor contingent of constant praisers among the constant complainer echo chamber. ^^
    I would say the poll in this very thread is a metric that shows that people complaining about Evokers body size and appearance are simply a very vocal (and whiny) minority.