Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    They are probably just as rigged as they were for any other set for a specific element. Maybe not as bad, but I haven't farmed this domain as much as pyro/electro yet. I had 100+ non-pyro/electro goblets from them and a whopping 1 each for pyro and electro, and I already have some 15 non-dendro goblets from the dendro one (only counting oranges). I do have 1 orange dendro goblet, funnily it's from TF/CW sets that I reforged hundreds of when 3.0 came.
    I thought about reforging but it seems so wasteful and the chance to get a dendro goblet seems even smaller than trying the domain. I'll continue thinking about it, i guess if i should still not have one once the archon is there i'll give that a few hundred tries.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    That defense triggers me.

Flower is bad as those crit rate, crit damage rolls could be much better and atk is kinda ehhh on her kit.
    Feather is decent, but i would aim for one with EM or energy rechange.
    Sands are kinda ok... but again bad rolls.
    Goblet is meh....i think hydro damage would be better
    Circlet gets ruined with defense rolls and low substars in crit and crit damage.

I can see you have problems with energy rechange on her so you use festering sword.
    Try to aim for this substats:
    HP (--- Hp% (---- Energy (---- crit rate (------ crit damage (-------- EM (------ atk
    And some weapon with crit rate/crit damage since circlet is reserved for hp.

https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11409/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11408/?lang=EN (only from shop reset)
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11505/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11509/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11510/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com/i_n11511/?lang=EN (if you pull this, you will need crit circlet)
    Thanks Yunru
    So...i should use hydro goblet? I will give it a try.

In terms of the team...im not sure.
    Maybe Nilou + Yelan + Xiangling + 4 piece petra zhongli ?

Since bennet does nothing for Nilou damage

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    I thought about reforging but it seems so wasteful and the chance to get a dendro goblet seems even smaller than trying the domain. I'll continue thinking about it, i guess if i should still not have one once the archon is there i'll give that a few hundred tries.
    It is wasteful, but eh, if you got full bags anyway without a single worthwhile artifact to show for it, you may as well reforge rather than make burner artifacts for later. It's also faster to reforge if you just wanna clear space and you do have that miniscule chance to get a good artifact. It's not efficient, but after some point you don't have to worry about efficiency, you want as many chances as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Guys...if you got this artifacts for Nilou...what would you do?
    *looks at Xiangling*

41% crit rate + 160% crit damage
    Festering desire sword makes her with 53% crit rate on E stance...
    Um... you have 2 piece Gilded Dreams, 1 piece Wanderer's, 1 piece Tenacity and 1 piece Echoes of an Offering?

This is a bit awkward but if you're building a non-bloom Nilou then ideally you'd probably want to replace almost all of those in the long run. You'll want to get HP sands, hydro goblet and crit %/crit dmg circlet. I think ideally you're meant to do 2 piece Tenacity and 2 piece Heart of Depths... but based on how much artifact farming masochism you're willing to sit through you could do 2 piece Wanderers/Gilded and 2 piece Tenacity or something instead I guess.

This means you could potentially keep the flower, feather and/or sands (potentially 1 of them as an off piece if you get lucky on the goblet and hat being in the right set), however flowers and feathers are the easiest to get imo so you might end up replacing them farming the others anyway.

Might also consider Sacrificial Sword for her weapon if you have one at high rank as her E has relatively poor uptime.

Also her burst does good damage, the HP % scaling on her E is actually kinda low... so you probably want to get more energy recharge.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is wasteful, but eh, if you got full bags anyway without a single worthwhile artifact to show for it, you may as well reforge rather than make burner artifacts for later. It's also faster to reforge if you just wanna clear space and you do have that miniscule chance to get a good artifact. It's not efficient, but after some point you don't have to worry about efficiency, you want as many chances as possible.
    Depends.
    If you have already build artifact sets on characters (+20 on ones you use), then you can try to re-roll them as you will not need that much xp.

But if you are strugling to keep xp up, then use them. However if you still want to re-roll them, then you can do a artifact run (trash ones) araund the map and you get enogh xp for 19-20 a day.

Also soon the new game:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

English VO represent!
    I know i'm the minority in this but i really like Paimons english voice actress.

Another thing, are the droprates for +dendro damage artifacts so abyssmal for everyone else, too? Since shortly after 3.0 im in the dendro artefact domain 2-4 times every day and i haven't seen even one of them drop.
    I really wanted to try dendro traveller but sadly, no. And with the archon i'll probably need another one.
    I think they really overdid it with the low dropchance on that....
    The chance of getting an onset elemental goblet is very low. It's not anything new.

Yea I'm still rocking a blue artifact just for the dendro damage roll. Farming artifacts in general is pretty lame when you are new and don't have that big of a roster

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Yea I'm still rocking a blue artifact just for the dendro damage roll. Farming artifacts in general is pretty lame when you are new and don't have that big of a roster
    Still lame when you're AR 60 and been playing from the start. You're just bound to bruteforce some good artifacts eventually.

English VO represent!
    I know i'm the minority in this but i really like Paimons english voice actress.

Another thing, are the droprates for +dendro damage artifacts so abyssmal for everyone else, too? Since shortly after 3.0 im in the dendro artefact domain 2-4 times every day and i haven't seen even one of them drop.
    I really wanted to try dendro traveller but sadly, no. And with the archon i'll probably need another one.
    I think they really overdid it with the low dropchance on that....
    I'd wager you aren't in the minority, betting the majority of english speakers play the game in english. Not the old days of anime where the dubbers phone their performances in for a paycheck anymore, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Still lame when you're AR 60 and been playing from the start. You're just bound to bruteforce some good artifacts eventually.
    Yeah certainly doesnt seem to ever be "easy" I just meant, that recently I started work on farming the servered emblem set and when half your damage is electro from fischl it doesnt help being an electro heavy dungeon. So been getting my xiangling up to being able to carry the 90s level stage

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of recent players with not many catalyst options what weapon are you guys gonna use for nahida? Thinking of making a couple mappa mare as it has elemental mastery and decent damage buff and nahida might be possible sub dps not just support

Yeah certainly doesnt seem to ever be "easy" I just meant, that recently I started work on farming the servered emblem set and when half your damage is electro from fischl it doesnt help being an electro heavy dungeon. So been getting my xiangling up to being able to carry the 90s level stage
    Isn't severed fate the one with intermitting pyro/cryo zones and the Electro Lavachurl and Abyss Mage? Bring a pyro or cryo dps and you're done
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of recent players with not many catalyst options what weapon are you guys gonna use for nahida? Thinking of making a couple mappa mare as it has elemental mastery and decent damage buff and nahida might be possible sub dps not just support

Well it depends on weapon ref.

1. A Thousand Floating Dreams
    2. Wandering Evenstar R5 only
    3. The Widsith R5 (downside is cooldown)
    4. Kagura’s Verity
    5. Magic Guide R5 (only in specific elemental teams)
    6. Mappa Mare R5
    7. Amber Bead R5
    8. Solar Pearl
    9. Sacrificial Fragments R5 (support only realy -- she doesnt need that much energy rechange)
    10. Fruit of Fulfillment R5

I will see if i can win 50:50 on her weapon, but if i dont she will get widsith

You should aim for 1000 Em on her (over that she doesnt benefit much more).

My aim is 4pc Deepwood Memories HP/ATK/EM/DENDRO/EM, but it also depends on substats, because if you end up with low EM, then you gota run crit circlet.

For substats priority EM (till 1000) (----- Crit rate (you get it from em also) (---- crit damage (--- atk + atk % (--- energy rechange (--- hp (--- def

You can also run her with Prototype Amber (since her Q is cheap) and turn her into a healer.

4. Kagura’s Verity
    6. Mappa Mare R5
    7. Amber Bead R5
    8. Solar Pearl
    9. Sacrificial Fragments R5 (support only realy -- she doesnt need that much energy rechange)

My aim is 4pc Deepwood Memories HP/ATK/EM/DENDRO/EM, but it also depends on substats, because if you end up with low EM, then you gota run crit circlet.

For substats priority EM (till 1000) (----- Crit rate (you get it from em also) (---- crit damage (--- atk + atk % (--- energy rechange (--- hp (--- def

You can also run her with Prototype Amber (since her Q is cheap) and turn her into a healer.
    Who will be the dps with Nahida? Baal? Cyno?
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

4. Kagura’s Verity
    6. Mappa Mare R5
    7. Amber Bead R5
    8. Solar Pearl

Cheers. Ideally yeah get her signature weapon. If her weapon banner is mistspilter or a good bow I will definitely commit some wishes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Who will be the dps with Nahida? Baal? Cyno?
    I will use Yae miko, so i can be on field with Nahida longer. Cyno you can only run her as support as he takes to much field time.

Well it realy depends for what reaction you go. Even Klee will work with her bombs.

Fridge team for example:
    Nahida + Kokomi + Ganyu + Diona (EM) or sucrose/Venti/maybe scaramoche later

I managed to drudge through Nilou's quest, and what a piece of garbage it was, definitely the worst they've ever added and I hope they never match it in the future. 40 minutes of spacing through terribad dialogues about magic of friendship in a single place with 0 actual gameplay. Or well, maybe going out of town to kill 4 tigers counts. Such a waste of time, both for devs and players, I don't know what's the point of putting in quests like this. It doesn't even count as content.

I managed to drudge through Nilou's quest, and what a piece of garbage it was, definitely the worst they've ever added and I hope they never match it in the future. 40 minutes of spacing through terribad dialogues about magic of friendship in a single place with 0 actual gameplay. Or well, maybe going out of town to kill 4 tigers counts. Such a waste of time, both for devs and players, I don't know what's the point of putting in quests like this. It doesn't even count as content.
    Tighnari one was cool, anime Edward Scissorhands
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

The big problem with it being, for whatever reason, it seems like it made that other girl the main focus of the questline, rather than Nilou herself. Really wonder how hard it would have been to just write it as that guy being Nilou's dad instead. Maybe they are just afraid of giving one of their characters daddy issues?

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tighnari one was cool, anime Edward Scissorhands
    Tighnari's quest was definitely one of the good ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The big problem with it being, for whatever reason, it seems like it made that other girl the main focus of the questline, rather than Nilou herself. Really wonder how hard it would have been to just write it as that guy being Nilou's dad instead. Maybe they are just afraid of giving one of their characters daddy issues?
    I don't think this is a big problem with the quest. We had other quests where the characters involved weren't really the main focus of the quest and they worked fine. The problem is poor writing, lack of a strong motif and execution. It wouldn't have changed anything if the guy was Nilou's father, it would be just as unbearable. Like, the first 15 minutes of the spacing you're condemned to is literally talking to people over an area of 10 square metres and gathering stuff. These people get 20 lines of dialogue each and they don't even show up or matter in the rest of the story. It's pure filler and a complete waste of time that, if they REALLY had to have us gathering those gifts, they should have made us talk with one and finish with a text screen saying "you go to collect the rest of the gifts with Nilous and Paimon". And this is just the beginning and it doesn't get any better until the end. The entire thing is pointless and the worst part is that we've already had a quest regarding the shutting down of the theatre, we've seen it in the Archon quest. So they retold basically the same story after 2 months, adding a dumb and naive idea that a debate will somehow change the decision.

I guess I got way too triggered by this quest, but it was an insulting waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some more leaks:

[Data] [Dehya]
    Surprisingly her skill data is also fairly complete:
    - Elemental Skill: creates a gravestone/tomb, that she inserts her claymore into and when it "closes", it deals AoE damage.
    While it's on the field, it finds the nearest enemy and attacks.

[Data] [Dehya]
    A bit like the Wanderer, her burst data is still preliminary:
    - There are names such as "Blade Storm", "Invincible" and "Weather Change".
    - There's also something about it changing her jumping and/or skill button.

Also found a mention of it doing "dot" (damage over time) at certain intervals.

I have a felling she is gona be a pyro offield character that works with blugeon.

Anyway next banner 4 stars:
    Bennet + Noelle + Razor