Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I have tried to answer honestly /shrug. did I overthink it? maybe? but as I said, I tried to answer honestly and some of the questions were "hell no" while others weren't as blunt IF you are honest with yourself.
    Result???

I enjoy giving my friends a hard time in games etc, and they do the same right back, however it is always good natured. So going into this I was expecting to possibly get a couple points, but the questions like others said were specific and it was a clear cut NO on each one asked. I worry for those scoring high on this test, not a good way to live your life.

Quote Originally Posted by SovietBabeyyy View Post
    Well its a known and accepted test, and it’s only a small hint.

I never answered a question to get a result i want, it was curiosity what i get.
    Yes IDRlabs the well known research institute responsible for amazing tests like the amazing and renowned "pooh-test" to see which Winnie the Pooh characters you align with most.:
    https://www.idrlabs.com/pooh-pathology/test.php

All of the tests on this website are bullshit, the sadism one included. It's not in any way shape or form well known or well accepted and it doesn't give any hint at all. The only thing these kind of ignorant tests show is things you already know about yourself.

These test are not made by professionals and they are not based on the work of professionals. They are made using the input of professionals, which means nothing. Education requires professionals to input their effort into their students, from thereon outward with just the kindergarten experience under your belt you can claim that everything you do is made using the input of professionals.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Post your results
    You are disturbingly focused on other people's results, especially when people are pointing out how they're not very deterministic of anything because the test has serious obvious flaws that even laypeople can point out.

Well its a known and accepted test, and it’s only a small hint.

I never answered a question to get a result i want, it was curiosity what i get.
    It is not a known or accepted test.

The work of Dr. Plouffe, Dr. Smith, and Dr. Saklofske has also informed some of the diagnostic criteria in the form of the widely used psychological instrument, the Assessment of Sadistic Personality for clinical use, especially by qualified mental health professionals. The present test is intended for educational purposes only. IDRlabs and the present IDRlabs 6 Minute Sadism Test are independent of the above researchers, organizations, or their affiliated institutions.

The 6 Minute Sadism Quiz is based on a famous and well-regarded inventory for the assessment of the clinical concept of sadistic personality. However, free online tests and quizzes such as this one are solely first takes and cannot provide accurate assessments of your potential personality disorder. Hence, the test is intended to be used for educational purposes only. A definitive mental health assessment can be made only by a qualified mental health professional.

As the publishers of this free online 6 Minute Sadism test, which allows you to screen yourself for the signs of this personality, we have strived to make the test as reliable and valid as possible by subjecting this test to statistical controls and validation. However, free online quizzes such as the present 6 Minute Sadism Test do not provide professional assessments or recommendations of any kind; the test is provided entirely “as-is.” For more information about any of our online tests and quizzes, please consult our Terms of Service.
    If you want to find out if you're actually sadistic...talk to a professional
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2022-10-26 at 09:42 PM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I'm impressed/terrified by some of the higher answers. Still, I doubt anyone has a 0. Sometimes people are wrong and deserve to feel bad about it. I'm not going to give you a pat on the head and say you're entitled to your opinion if you say the earth is flat, 6000 years old, or that all diseases are caused by demonic possession. And if you think I'm exaggerating with those examples, you are living proof that ignorance is bliss and I envy you.

Sadism would imply I enjoy the suffering of others, which I don't. I have empathy, which also means that when other people's lies actively cause harm I become angry and want it to stop.
    Last edited by Powerogue; 2022-11-11 at 05:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I'm impressed/terrified by some of the higher answers.
    Looking through the test I can't imagine many people are in the yellow or even red. Anyone not firmly in the green is probably on the FBI watchlist already.

15+ Year Old Account

most of the questions basically were asking whether or not you enjoy hurting others.

now... the real question in my head is whether or not I am a masochist...