Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Are there any classes that you think should be removed?

Death Knights, It'd prefer Necromancers honestly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LuxTheGamer View Post
    Nope, no classes should be removed. I'd rather have more fitting race/class combos but that is too late.

As for Necromancer, I could see that as a fourth spec for Unholy Death Knight, granting them ranged DPS and healing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

why do you want Necromancers cus you think the kit will be cool ?

what will happen is people like you will play the class then quit it because it did not meet your ridiculous fantasies then we will find you posting here that the class doesn't have X thing, because ultimately people like you are impossible to please.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hunters, f their pets
    Playing a bg and having a dozen hunters use stampede to spawn a horde

10+ Year Old Account
    remove them all!

Why remove anything?, just keep adding instead!

I want a unholy undead paladin and a lightforged dranei warlock, is that to much to ask? yes, yes that is to much to ask.

I want necromancer, tinkerer, demolition expert, battlemage, pirate, ninja, engineer, cannoneer, more weapon types, more stats, more spells, I want more content more more and even more OMRE, I want it spelled wrong, I want it spelled left, and right, and also please just give me more!

Are we there yet?

I'd rather some of the ridiculous races choices disappear. Void Elves? Lightforged Draeni? Highmountain Tauren? Ugh. At the very least Lightforged and Highmountain should have customization options not a race slot.
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

Quote Originally Posted by Lordofbelbol View Post
    why do you want Necromancers cus you think the kit will be cool ?

what will happen is people like you will play the class then quit it because it did not meet your ridiculous fantasies then we will find you posting here that the class doesn't have X thing, because ultimately people like you are impossible to please.
    What needs to happen is classes need more specializations. Covenants we're a cool step in that direction, but they were subsequently scrapped after the expansion. Why not have whole skill trees added to the class permanently that you can choose from? It would be very fun for the player... But the game designers can't allow it because they pour their heart and soul into the numbers of the game. Numbers are king, it has to be balanced in favor of the raid, and players must suck and struggle. Do your 20+ levels on dungeons to get progressively higher numbers. When you look at the game design of WoW for what it really is, it's insanity really. Make the game fun for the player, the layers of grind and roadblocks and FOMO. They make this game for addicts.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    Removing demon hunter and monk would be good.
    No. Monk has been my main sincd mop. I can not stand the other healers. They are boring and to blatantly braindeas easy to play.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    I'd rather some of the ridiculous races choices disappear. Void Elves? Lightforged Draeni? Highmountain Tauren? Ugh. At the very least Lightforged and Highmountain should have customization options not a race slot.
    Dumb take, but it is your opinion.

Allied races are literally that. Allied offshoots of the main races.

oh ffs ya'll

REMOVING SHIT FROM WOW SHOULDN'T HAPPEN

I can't really think of one class that is particularly vague or too similar to others. WoW and blizz have done a good job distinguishing each class, especially with the refreshes from legion and in the upcomming expansion. in a different game, Locks and mages would be the same class, or rogues and hunters, palidins or warriors but WoW differentiates things pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    What would them being a customization option change?
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

I don't get the necro cheerleaders, you have undead, disease gameplay (lock / dk / spriest options), undead pets, pet swarm gameplay.
    I get that it's not all in one class, but why the obsession with making it a class when it clearly lacks a niche as well as basic appeal to normal players.

Why not try for the same thing hunters got: Some skins?
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Paladins, mostly because those that make retribution their entire personality and refuse to play anything else are so god damn obnoxious

No. It would be incredibly unpopular to do that. You add. You don't remove.

You just want to remove DK cause that would create the creative space for Necromancer, but that isn't gonna happen. A much more realistic scenario would be to give warlock a class skin that replaces Demons with undead and the magics with whatever is appropriate.
    Last edited by Swnem; 2022-10-30 at 10:50 PM.

nothing should be removed

Most of the liberal arts classes can go, they're objectively worthless, and create more debt for the degree holder than they'll ever make in income long term. Also, the bard class can kick rocks. never understood the need.

Obviously they won’t actually do it but it’s fun to talk about.

Number of classes and specs is far too bloated.
    Is it really? Like is your experience really that ruined because Monks exist?

When it comes to tanking and healing specifically, there are too many specs and it creates balancing issues, particularly tanking in m+ and healing in raids.

You see constant huge shifts in the distribution of classes played based on whichever one is good. This is where people respond “unless you’re on the cutting edge it doesn’t matter” but that’s just wrong - playing a much stronger tank makes a huge difference in a +15 (maybe less so now but definitely in the first patch when ksm was harder) just like having the right healer with the right cd (like say a shammy with spirit link) makes a huge difference in every mythic raid.
    And that is a player problem...removing half the tanks and healers isn't going to solve that just makes less options. Hell I imagine if they never added a single new class up to this point but everything else went on as normal 2/3 tanks and 2/4 healers would be considered UNVIABLE for M+ and raiding

No, none. We need to ADD classes, not remove them. This game is not that expansive that we have too many classes. We can have both Necromancers and Death Knights. There are multiple Light classes, so we can have multiple Death classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    The lower classes.

*tips fedora*
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.