Bugged Korraks Revenge vendor

From the 18th anniversary there was supposed to be pvp vendors from the korraks revenge event who are selling 272 item level gear. The vendors are only have 164ilvl gear has anything been said about this? I cant find anything about it. You can now que for the BG so I figured everything would be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by l2isk View Post
    From the 18th anniversary there was supposed to be pvp vendors from the korraks revenge event who are selling 272 item level gear. The vendors are only have 164ilvl gear has anything been said about this? I cant find anything about it. You can now que for the BG so I figured everything would be fixed.
    I thought the same. But hopefully they will still do this.

Quote Originally Posted by l2isk View Post
    From the 18th anniversary there was supposed to be pvp vendors from the korraks revenge event who are selling 272 item level gear.
    I'm curious... As I don't normally follow PVP news, forgive me for asking something that may be very obvious to those that do:

Where, exactly, did you read this?

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    I'm curious... As I don't normally follow PVP news, forgive me for asking something that may be very obvious to those that do:

Probably Wowhead. They specified 272 from the vendor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    Wowhead article but it's wrong. The time warped vendor only sells ilv 164. The originals still drop the higher ilv 272. Also note that we should be getting the catchup gear drops from doing the elemental invasions starting on the 15th/16th.

Not to mention that the new dungeon will also give ilv 278 gear.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.