Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If I was playing and liked beef jerky. Might as well go for something appropriately themed

"The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

For the first week or so of launch I'll be going through a lot of corn nuts/popcorn and probably coffee, gonna see if I can get two 70s and all M0s in week 1 but who knows.

Tandoori flavoured nuts are my favourite gaming snack, might treat myself to some festive cheese balls though, nothing like a good bowl of cheese balls that you eat with chopsticks cus you don't wanna get that dust on your peripherals.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

playing that hillarious looking abominations? naaah.

my prepatch phase2 will look like this:
    - login
    - have a look at uldaman
    - have a look at Pimal Storms with some alt
    - keep doing the same as always
    Last edited by Niwes; 2022-11-15 at 04:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna be eating lots of dick.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

For the launch, probably just some easy stuff, salami sticks and some fried chicken for all the healthy proteins.

Quote Originally Posted by Vonazak View Post
    Just water. Don't need food to play, wtf.
    Nobody needs food to play. Just like nobody needs popcorn with movies. It's about comfort, not needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Think it is gonna be difficult seeing your screen with some guys hips in your face, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    What snacks are you gonna buy for tomorrows dracthyr evoker early access or going further for Dragonflight's release on november 28?
    Nothing... leveling is ridicoulus fast. Right now leveling could be removed because it server no purpose anymore. No Journey. Most people will probably be max. level a few hours after release.

Then i will go to MMO-C to watch the inevitable thread of people who generally complain about EVERYTHING. Probably a new "Reeeeee-SJW" thread, too.

Hot takes, calling everyone fat and even some sex jokes....never change MMO Champion

Realistically i probably won't do anything with them past the character select screen till Friday...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    that's what you do normally, you don't need an expansion release to do that!

ok so I wanted to make a comment here but I don't want to get infracted. so mods, if you're reading this after someone reports it, this is a joke!

Phase 2 I'm in no rush, I tested the Storms and currency accrues fast. A bit worried about the heirloom cause drop rates in the PTR were abysmal for those items but I am sure it'll be OK.
    For Expansion launch, it's very late to eat anything. I might have a snack but I am not going to load on cafeine; I think I'll play till I unlock Dragonriding, clear the glyphs then get back to Life Pools and log off. I managed to get that Tuesday to Friday off so I am not worried about not getting things cleared so I'll have breakfast, do a run and then start playing on Tuesday morning.

Mountain Dew Baja Blast, they don't sell it in the UK so I got some imported. Probably get some Pizza Doritos as well.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    No snacks. The dracthyr release is won't be so long that I can't make some breaks. As for the release of dragonflight: I will not play the night through, so I reckon I will be making a strider stew, like fresh out of the Barrens. Some roasted turkey meat in a stew with onions, apples and whatever I see fit.

None. Not going for a longer session or anything like that, it's business as usual.