Most efficient method to obtain the Ebon Mawsworn Maul?

I am a returning player who stopped towards the end of Castle Nathria's lifetime, and was interested in earning this mog for my DK. I've read the vendor who sells the item spawns in Layer 13 and above from Torghast, but I was curious if should push to complete every floor of the layer for additional chances at the cosmetic item, or if I should simply clear up to the 3rd floor of Layer 13 and restart the run if the vendor doesn't sell the item?

Comments on Wowhead and such have been a bit vague, so I would appreciate any insight that could help me determine the best method to farm for this item. I'll attach a link the item below, and thanks to any who respond!

https://www.wowhead.com/item=188744/ebon-mawsworn-maul
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gungus View Post

You think the girl born with eight limbs is now a spider?

Quote Originally Posted by Celvira View Post
    I was curious if should push to complete every floor of the layer for additional chances at the cosmetic item, or if I should simply clear up to the 3rd floor of Layer 13 and restart the run if the vendor doesn't sell the item?
    If you only, only, only want this mog and nothing, nothing, nothing else, go for a 3/5 run. If you go 5/5 you might as well finish the thing since you're there anyway. And if you want anything else, 5/5 is the way to go anyway, so decide accordingly.

I would appreciate any insight that could help me determine the best method to farm for this item.

One of the most efficient ways to obtain the Ebon Mawsworn Maul is by completing the Beastwarrens section of the Korthia storyline. Make sure to also check the Broker for any available mauls on your realm's auction house. Good luck!