Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    The server you see is an RP server with hardcore nolifer RP players.

I could log in to give you a 10 minute tour and you would beg whatever deity to let you unsee what's going on there.

Short answer: there is no actual benefit for people who play the game. Emphasis on 'play'.
    Oh yeah, I knew roughly what it was from (just not exact server, etc) and first thought went to "Moonguard" lol. You are right though you typically only see this on RP servers which works well considering it's "content" for them, but also like you said overall there is no benefit for everyone on all the other servers. The OP also forgets that on RP server there isn't sharding / cross servers because of the RP factor except in new areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garymorilix View Post
    Yea, no, this is fucking Argent Dawn on EU.

No wonder you are this insufferable.
    This used to be on other servers too,(Remember Realm Outland back in 2011-16?) it's just that AD remains the only one that has it due the RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You know the first thing people get that enjoyment at? Logging into a game and seeing how alive the world is. WoW does feel alive, but it only shows a fraction of it's actual activitiy.

I don't mind them hpasing off some of the players to decrease the lag, but if log is telling me that there are between 500-1000 people in stormwind but you only see around 10 people around you, you ain't telling me that should be considered healthy for a MMORPG.

Stop defending all flaws.
    Since when are you president of the masses and speak for everyone? Get over yourself.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if there is hardly anyone else running around the city or not, it's easy to tell how alive the place is due to chat channels (often to a point you need to leave them because of the "anal [Dirge]" spam or whatever is the funny meme of the day).

I'd rather my game be smooth and playable than laggy and "alive".

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead