Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Imagine missing out on a great show with different showrunners because another show in the same universe by different showrunners had a bad ending.
    None of the things I have read about it on various other forums indicate that this show is any good.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    I've been watching the beta, and I definitely feel like there's too much dragon.

These things aren't cool anymore, they're just big vermin for us to dispassionately exterminate, like it's our day job or something.
    Instead of too much water, now it is too much dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Its like asking if there can ever be too many skulls on death knight armor.
    the answer is no.
    as a DK i feel like there can be too many skulls on our armor
    ...unless there is a back piece that is net full of skulls you drag behind you, then no

people cry cause´yes, people cry cause´dont... hahahaha there´s no pleasing you humm

I remember getting tired of pandas, at least dragons have some more variation to both their models and attitudes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Imagine missing out on a great show with different showrunners because another show in the same universe by different showrunners had a bad ending.
    Her name is Clown for a reason. I can see why she's behaving that way.
    Then the storm broke, and the dragons danced.

IDK if it's TOO MUCH dragon, but the whole dragons thing isn't doing it for me. I've always found the dragons in WoW rather boring and poorly done, somewhere between contradictory and conflicted deities and just humans in a dragon body - neither of which has led to particularly interesting characters so far. Even Deathwing was just comically villainous, without any real depth or character beyond the BURN IT ALL kind of nonsense. Maybe in supplementary materials somewhere they got fleshed out better, but in the game itself at least, they've been an absolute snoozefest.

I was really hoping they wouldn't do Dragon Isles for the expansion, but I guess here we are. I'll skip it and see what the next one is about.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    This complaint is WoD all over again.
    My god it was dumb then and dumb now. I’d almost forgotten ‘orc fatigue’.

I've been watching the beta, and I definitely feel like there's too much dragon.

These things aren't cool anymore, they're just big vermin for us to dispassionately exterminate, like it's our day job or something.
    And you expected how many dragons in an expansion called DRAGONflight?

The Only time i was annoyed by a race was in moo/wod. You had 14 months siege of orgrimmar. Orcs orcs orcs. And next addon is about: orcs. Yeah.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Instead of too much water, now it is too much dragon.
    Lol this is a fucking reference I like, you get a gold star mate.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2022-11-24 at 11:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Usually no but the writers for WoW are absolute trash so no matter what, dragons in WoW are going to suck.

I haven't even played it yet, yes, there is already too much. Like why do all the creatures have dragon scales or horns? It just feels like a really bad interpretation of the name of the area "Dragon Isles". It should be a land that dragons are prominent, or were, or their origin, it doesn't mean everything literally needs to be a dragon or related to dragons.

Considering how the new GoT is fiery trash, it's a pretty good comparison

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Too many orcs in Draenor? Too many Scourge in Wrath? Too many daemons in Legion? Too much vague bullshit in Shadowlands?
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    I haven't even played it yet, yes, there is already too much. Like why do all the creatures have dragon scales or horns? It just feels like a really bad interpretation of the name of the area "Dragon Isles". It should be a land that dragons are prominent, or were, or their origin, it doesn't mean everything literally needs to be a dragon or related to dragons.
    You will find out in the lore why.
    maybe something to do with that water that the titans gave them that changes the dragons?
    wonder if something would happen to the wildlife if it made it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Your headed for Dragon Isles and quest there and you think there is to many dragons....life must suck for you then...suggestion, wait 2 years for next expansion...

There aren't even that many dragons. The only place I think there are too many dragons is the new capital valdrakken. Everywhere you look are dragons and there's a lot verticality so you need to constantly fly up and down. In all other zones there are hardly any dragons. In the waking shore there are the djaradin or whatever they're called (those fire/magma giants) and elementals. In onahan plains are the centaur and lots of animals (ekephants, bulls and so on), in the next zone you have gnolls and in the last zone you're back to animals and plants and every now and then some drakonids or cultists. Yes, the frogs have scales and stuff but they don't look like a dragon, drake or drakonid and it isn't as fatiguing as in wod or mop where everywhere you looked you saw and orc or panda.

Even in tbc and wotlk there was less variation in enemies you fight and it feels more like catclysm or classic zones where every zone has its own distinct enemies and every zone feels different.

When they showed everything in the dragon isles being draconic like dracotoads and dracoponies i rolled my eyes.
    Yes it absolutely can be too much.
    When everything is a dragon... nothing is.