Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I'm not sure if the movie is going to be great.

well at least it wont be in the Michael Bay transformers universe.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Council View Post
    well at least it wont be in the Michael Bay transformers universe.

Didn't the Bumblebee spin-off take place within the current film universe? It was just a prequel to the films.

Wouldn't that be Bay's film universe?

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Didn't the Bumblebee spin-off take place within the current film universe? It was just a prequel to the films.

Wouldn't that be Bay's film universe?
    Bubblebee was suppose to be a reboot to the series. i think it was soft reboot. so technically different universe.

5+ Year Old Account

I'm getting michael bay vibes from this...
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-12-01 at 06:59 PM.

Good god, thats a lot of green screen and mediocre cgi ... is it too much to ask for some particle effects?
    Seriously, the couple gets sprayed with water twice when the gorrila showed up and flayed around but stay dry.
    Or is it just me getting tired of those (uninspired) cgi-fests?
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I'm fine with a mafia. Of course, the mafia families often worked with independent third parties in order to maintain relations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryonas View Post
    RIGHT??? They need to stop FUCKING with a masterpiece, and just build on the classic, REAL Transformers. The closest thing I've seen so far is the War for Cybertron series on Netflix. THEY have the right idea!!!
    Transformers Prime on Netflix was wonderful and the opening 3-parter is fucking brutal to Cliffjumper.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ykes, did they just show the same scene in the trailer twice? the guy walking out the car and transforming?

Seems like another Fast and Furious, meme movies. I honestly can't swallow those movies without the original actors, Shia and Megan? yeah

Beast wars old series was rly a big part of my TV shows and i don't think this will do justice, it should be their own separated thing

It looks interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Between the Transformer movies and the MCU do we need more brain dead cinema?
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I take it the scenario is gonna be the "Maximals" and/or "Predacons" have been on earth for a significantly longer amount of time than the Autobots/Decepticons (millions of years based on them using animal disguises rather than vehicles), and if Optimus Primal says that this threat is far greater than anything Prime has seen (besides the threat of someone waking up Unicron who IS EARTH) maybe that Quintessa character might be trying to make another move?

don't @ me, I just looked up the plot of The Last Knight as that's the only one I haven't seen.

Side note: do we ever learn what happened to Sam and the Witwicky's? He just up and disappeared by the time Mark Walberg took up the lead?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    As much as the MCU bugs me lately, they’ve got a long way to go to reach transformers level of… well, crap. I couldn’t even stomach the last one just to enjoy set pieces, the plot was so incoherent. Meaning the main line one, bumblebee wasn’t too bad.

Damn if just hearing Peter Cullen’s voice doesn’t get me a little hyped up, though. I’ve got to stop letting that happen.

Loved Beast Wars as a kid. I watched the reboot with my nephew and its pretty good too.

The appeal is kind of ruined by adding some teens into the mix.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    yes, don't watch it if you don't like it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    yes, don't watch it if you don't like it.
    I don't watch it... But I am concerned for people growing up who will think movies like this is peak cinema... Poor saps. Its junk food for the eyes. Whcih isnt a bad thing we all like junk food, but too much is bad for you.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I take it the scenario is gonna be the "Maximals" and/or "Predacons"
    I don't know if we're getting Predacons. At least not the ones we're familiar with from the old Beast Wars CGI cartoon. At the tail end of the trailer, while the symbol that appears on the 'Transformers' title is indeed of the Maximals, the other one is not the Predacon insignia, which is a bug, and definitely not what was shown.

Looks like a budget movie. Pass

5+ Year Old Account
    I am a little worried. I love Beast Wars and the Beast characters. The trailer only shows the Maximals, minus Rattrap and Dinobot who are likely not in the movie. They also didn't show the Predacons, but this made me think that this could lead away from transformers and into the Beast Wars. Which could be interesting. I've never been a huge fan of the LA Transformers movies, and I don't think from what I am seeing that's gonna change my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    The appeal is kind of ruined by adding some teens into the mix.
    Unlikely to ever get a "live action" Transformers movie without tons of screen time devoted to human characters. If for no other reason than it costs less to film a real person on (mostly) real sets than it does to render these mechanical nightmares.

Bumble Bee was amazing because of human interaction.