LF JC on EU to make a decent Elemental Lariat neck

It's insane that there isn't any in-game system that would make it easier for people to send personal orders to people who can actually make the quality of an item that you are comfortable with.

Either give Public orders an option to select the quality or make it so we can choose from a list of people who can actually make the thing without having to know their name beforehand.

I like the new system - you actually have to socialize and communicate with people instead of just dumping gold in the faceless auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    I like the new system - you actually have to socialize and communicate with people instead of just dumping gold in the faceless auction house.
    Agreed. Also gives a genuine reason to make friends with various competent crafters, or with recurring clients

Sure, but how do I find these people if I don't know anybody and I want the item either way?

Quote Originally Posted by banadona View Post
    Sure, but how do I find these people if I don't know anybody and I want the item either way?
    Trade chat. Right now Lariat is the most popular thing, theres at least a few people spamming. Or you can post yourself that you are looking to buy. In Trade chat.

Mate, if it was that simple I'd already have one and wouldn't have to make this post, don't you think? I've spammed trade chat since yesterday to no avail.