10+ Year Old Account

Blue Gems on the Heroism Vendor

PSA: stop overpaying for blue quality gems, convert those useless Emblems of Heroism and Valor to Blue Gems for your own gear!

https://www.wowhead.com/wotlk/news/g...classic-331536
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

3+ Year Old Account
    Do you still need to give those raw gems to a jewelcrafter to create socket gem, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    Do you still need to give those raw gems to a jewelcrafter to create socket gem, right?
    Yes, they still need to be cut into a gem that can be socketed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nak88 View Post
    yeah, but on my realm overhead of the crafted gem is like 15g - very reasonable. That being said - I treat it as gold making machine

Overpaying for blue quality gems? On my realm, cut gem prices have been cheap since almost the beginning of the expac. 20g or less.

Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    Overpaying for blue quality gems? On my realm, cut gem prices have been cheap since almost the beginning of the expac. 20g or less.
    We pay less than 15g for every gem besides red gems. Blue raw and cut gems are like 4g each

10+ Year Old Account
    Before tuesday, nearly every gem except Scarlet Rubies was like 5g each, uncut Scarlets around 100 and cut around 90.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

On Gehennas the normal price for a Scarlet Ruby cut was 220g and rising until this change, uncut around 190-200g.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4