Ogre
    Tortollan
    Hozen
    Gnoll
    Gilgoblin
    Wolvar
    Arakkoa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post

To my previous mok'nathal post, i would love brokens too.

I remember when Hipnos did these fan-allied races images, both looked awesome.
    Want this so bad. I feel like if we ever get broken though they'll just use the regular draenei skeleton like the updated models on argus, I'd prefer they use the tauren skeleton like they originally did.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sialina View Post
    For me I hope they'd go slightly more beyond what we got recently.

I'd like to see Naga, Eredar, fallen aasimar, Kyrian. I think all 4 of those races would have a good chance of getting played enough to justify their addition.
    Wouldn't 'Fallen Aasimar' just be Mawsworn Kyrian?

Anyways, races I'd like to see:
    -An ACTUAL Vampire race. Not hideous creatures that look like they're part of Clan Nosferatu.
    -Cat people. Think Saberon but with better animations and not using the Worgen skeleton.
    -Kitsune/fox people. The females use the female Worgen skeleton, the males don't.
    -Forest trolls. Blizzard refuses to update Zul'aman though, which sucks.
    -Drakkari trolls. There's still some left, right? I want a fluffy Drakkari boi!
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    ...-Drakkari trolls. There's still some left, right? I want a fluffy Drakkari boi!
    The last of the Drakkari.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    We have the customization to play a Darkfallen only in the recently retconned meaning of the word where it applies to all undead Elves. In the meaning it had for most of WoW's existence where it referred to San'layn specifically, we do not have that customization. Which I'm pretty sure is what @DatToffer meant by saying "actual" Darkfallen.
    Well I was thinking about an allied race with racial traits, mount, heritage armor. I didn't really mind if the definition of darkfallen had evolve.

But since the san'layn are the root of the concept, their identities would have taken a lot of them.

-An ACTUAL Vampire race. Not hideous creatures that look like they're part of Clan Nosferatu.
    -Cat people. Think Saberon but with better animations and not using the Worgen skeleton.
    -Kitsune/fox people. The females use the female Worgen skeleton, the males don't.
    Silly, the Nosferatu vampire are the best vampire iteration.

And there's not much drakkari trolls, but ice trolls tribes do remain !
    Last edited by DatToffer; 2023-02-24 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    High elves because Void Elves are lame and I hate turning into purple poo. Also "same race on both factions" argument is totally dead between pandaren, dracthyr and cross-faction grouping.
    The only way an elf paladin should work imo is with high elf!

Kyrian & Venthyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    The only way an elf paladin should work imo is with high elf!
    Night Elf Paladins in the paladin class order hall: *exist*

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfunk View Post
    Kyrian & Venthyr.
    Venthyr, yes please.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Night Elf Paladins in the paladin class order hall: *exist*
    I am pretty sure, this will happen eventually.
    In their long term plan at least.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Venthyr, yes please.
    After the so called darkfallen costumization, a proper vampire race (which we actually have now) would be quite cool.
    It's a shame they never went with the whole blood curse thing, which would help connect them more to Azeroth, but what ever.

I'm feeling a bit creative, so I think I'll elaborate on some of my choices, at least the ones I haven't already done or seen somewhere.

Wildhammer
    Racial traits
    Stormblood : Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic and bleed effects and increases critical strike chance. Lasts 8sec.

Stormhammer : Hurls your stormhammer at an enemy, dealing Nature damage and breaking their armor.

Free spirit : Reduces duration of immobilization and movement speed reduction effects.

Flying high : Increases speed on flying mount. When dragonriding, reduces the speed needed for Thrill of the skies to start generate Vigor.

Back home : Call your gryphon to take you back home in a swift ride. 15 minutes cooldown.

Mount and Heritage Armor
    This armor and gryphon from HotS really would do the trick.

Earthen
    Racial traits
    Children of the Earth : Increase mining skill. Increase Perception for mining nodes.

Stone calling : Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic and bleed effects and provides a shield of absorption. Lasts 8sec.

Runic enhancement : Increases the duration of the bonus from Scrolls and Runes of amelioration.

Nature resistance : Reduce Nature damage taken.

Delicate touch : The character can keep the gems he takes out from their sockets when replacing them.

Titan Spark : Titan energy flows through you while in combat, building up to increase your primary stat and then diminishing down, cycling every 10 sec.

Mount
    A mount similar to Legion shaman mount, but with an earth elemental.

Heritage Armor
    Similar to how Mechagnomes have full mechanization as their Heritage Armor, the Earthen could have an Azerite body as their Heritage Armor.

Frostborn
    Racial traits
    Frostblood : Removes all poison, disease, curse, magic, and bleed effects and reduces move speed of all enemies attacking in melee. Lasts 8sec.

Revenge is a dish... : When you first take damage from an enemy, you get a bonus of Versatility.

...Best served cold : You can cook without a fire.

Frost resistance : Reduce Frost damage taken.

Thorim's Hammer : Summon the power of Krolmir on an enemy, dealing Frost damage and rooting them.

Mount
    An armored Frost-ram.

Heritage Armor
    An armor similar to Muradin's armor during the Icecrown Citadel assault. But with more ice !

Sand trolls
    Racial traits
    Quicksand : You summon a trap of quicksand, slowing enemies and pulling them to the center.

Accursed desert : Reduce Fire and Shadow damage taken.

Thirsty regeneration : Increase all healing received.

Sleep of the Father : You curse your enemy, reducing their attack speed.

Legendary blade crafting : Blacksmith skill increased. Bonus Inspiration when crafting swords.

Mount
    A basilisk maybe ?

Heritage Armor
    It's silly, but I'm thinking of a mummy transmog honestly.

Forest trolls
    Racial traits
    Vengeance for Zul'jin ! : Experience gains from killing Humanoid increased. After killing a Humanoid that awards experience or honor, you gain attack and move speed.

Wild regeneration : HoTs that regenerates a portion of your health over time.

Essence of the Loa : Choose one Loa among the four Amani gods and summon his stolen essence. You'll be able to turn into a fierce warrior imbued with the power of the loa.
    (Jan'alai : Your attacks set the enemy on fire for some time. Nalorakk : Your attacks reduce enemy armor. Halazzi : You gain stacks of attack speed bonus. Akil'zon : Your attacks inflict Nature damages to all enemies around.)

You want axe ? : You throw an axe at the enemy, dealing damage. Can be used when disarmed, just out of spite.

Scorched Earth : Reduce Nature and Fire damage taken.

Mount
    Amani warbear !

Heritage Armor
    Something like this armor.

Ice trolls
    Racial traits
    Dark winter endured : Reduce Shadow and Frost damage taken.

Chilling regeneration : After killing an enemy that awards experience or honor, your health regeneration is increased for some time.

Dire Berserking : You turn into a dire troll, increasing damage done.

Slayer of gods : Experience gains from killing Elite creatures increased.

Zombie brethren : Your attacks sometime summon a zombie drakkari, who will bite the target and poison them for Nature damage.

Mount
    I want to say a raptor like in the Drak'tharon dungeon. But with more feathers !

Heritage Armor
    No idea, but it's gonna need fur.

Night elves worgen
    Racial traits
    Tracking prey : You mark your prey, making them unavailable to enter stealth and showing them on the minimap.

Harvest of the Scythe : Reduce Shadow and Nature damage. When you are dealt damages of one of these school, you gain Leech bonus.

Goldrinn's Call : You and your allies gain a temporary bonus to your primary stat depending on the number of allies present.

Dark stampede : You leap forward, striking enemies in your path with your claws and making them bleed.

Running Wild and Two forms : Same as the original.

Mount
    Like worgen who get some "gilnean" horses with their Running Wild option, these worgen would get some "unique" nightsaber mounts.

Heritage Armor
    Not much idea, but it would probably be some kind of druid ceremony robe.

Dragonmaw orcs
    Racial traits
    Imposing will : Increase your pets attack speed for 8sec.

Flying mighty : Your dragonriding mounts come faster when you call them. Increase speed on flying mount.

Dragonslayer : Experience gains from killing Draconian increased

Cruelty : Increase critical strike chances.

Mount
    A very angry protodrake.

Heritage Armor
    No idea but obviously it would have some dragon skulls and bones.

Shattered hand mag'har
    Racial traits
    Shattered hand : These orcs use primitive and spiky prosthetics. Every time they deal damage, they have a chance to deal bonus physical damage.

Poisoned blade : Special attack inflicting Nature damage over time and slowing enemy.

Gladiator's frenzy : When you kill an enemy that awards experience or honor, you get a bonus in versatility.

Indomitable spirit : Reduces the duration of charms, fear and other loss of control effects.

Cleansing pain : Damage taken sometimes reduce the cooldown of your abilities and spells.

Mount
    A black ravager
    Heritage Armor
    Probably something like this.

Okay out of juice now, gonna do the rest later maybe !

Vrykul for Alliance
    Ogre for Horde
    Silence for Elf players demanding more elves. Seriously holy shit we have so many elves. We don't need more immortal perfect beings

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ogres for sure.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Taunka, ogres, moknatal maybe, I like sethrak too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Christ, how many playable races does a game need? Its not like you're going to play all of them.

On a side note, no more elves.

vrykul waiting for this.

Wouldn't 'Fallen Aasimar' just be Mawsworn Kyrian?

Yes, mawsworn would absolutely work, I like inverted themes, holy demons, fallen angels and such, I think the contradiction itself carries potential for some interesting backstory, and usually they end up looking quite cool. Draenei could be argued to be holy demons, hooves, horns, tail, goat legs, all generally part of the demon look. I didn't mention mawsworn simply because they didn't get much visual development in Shadowlands, and I think they could turn out looking better if starting from a different template, but developing the mawswarn absolutely could work too.

Admittedly I'm not likely to play again, but Horde Mogu would be nice.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Vrykul for Alliance
    Ogre for Horde
    Silence for Elf players demanding more elves. Seriously holy shit we have so many elves. We don't need more immortal perfect beings
    Says the person asking for really tall humans

SO we can have

Really tall human (vrykul)
    Tall human (kul tiran)
    Average human (human)
    Furry human (worgen)
    Short human (dwarves)
    Really short human (gnomes)

Hard to have a complaint about more of the same when you're asking for more of the same yourself...alliance could use something more than just more pink skins

Quote Originally Posted by Lodreh View Post
    Just off the top of my head.

Alliance:
    Vrykul
    Tuskarr
    Jinyu
    Saberon
    Oracles
    Furbolg
    Harpy

Horde:
    Ogre
    Tortollan
    Hozen
    Gnoll
    Gilgoblin
    Wolvar
    Arakkoa
    Two problems on top of my mind.

1. Armor on the races - that barely stands up straight. That means that they would remodel every item, in order to avoid clipping.
    2. Body type 1/2, male/female? Do you put a bikini on a tortollan - how do you make it distinctive?

Technically - it's easier to come up with a complete new race.

Out of those you mentioned, only Vrykul and Gilgoblin would be realistically easy to implement(Vrykul already with both body types ingame and Gilgoblin basicly are goblins).

Blizzards concern isn't creativity - but the logic of implementation(also from the lore perspective). People should focus on that, instead of listing every race ingame.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2023-02-27 at 09:59 AM.