Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Oh my, guess it will take me 5 more seconds to clear abyss 12 with Dehya on my team But i will still get her and signature weapon as well.
    Do people still care about tier lists and ultra bis team setups?
    You can clear abyss 12 with dps barbara. 36 staring it is another topic.
    I personally do not care about tier lists and ultra bis setups. I already have teams that have been 36 staring the abyss since the first year the game came out and continue to do so and I also roll on units that are considered sub par if I like them (eg; Cyno).

Dehya however is borderline insulting. It is not a matter of whether she is meta or not. Most of the myriad of issues she has dont even have to do with how bad her numbers are and people would be willing to overlook that. Her problems end up affecting her gameplay as well and it just goes to show how little care they put into this unit, knowing it was going to go into base banner.
    For example, how on earth do her autos in her ulti not proc XQ and yelan ulti? Why does the E reapplication inherit the timer of the previous placed E? Why does ultying remove her E from the ground? Why does placing her E knockback enemies so far that you cannot follow up with autos? Why does her auto string make it so that you cannot land the final punch she does because of the knockback?

This is not a matter of meta but a matter of principle. You can go ahead and get her and her signature weapon if you like her but I find it unacceptable that this is a unit that you potentially get charged money for.

Tighnari also is in the base banner but is far from bad
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Tighnari also is in the base banner but is far from bad
    I dont think shes bad because of standard. She just bad because her kit is weirdly anti synergy. It is the first 5 star to be this way, qiqi just sucks because of long cooldown and on field healer is not a thing.

Diluc is good, just hu tao and yoimia are upgrades.

Mona is a support for screenshots, two of the most op character are hydro, so shes kinda like diluc fallen off but still good.

Keqing is probably the best standard 5 star brcause of dendro, because she has very good electro application and her needed field time is short. Honestly id build her before rolling for cyno anyday.

Jean is also good, has some unique swirling comp in her sleeve.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2023-02-23 at 10:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Holy shit, she is op
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Holy shit, she is op
    It reminds me of Ningguang. In lore, she is the strongest in her organization, yet in game, shes a 4*. Now Dehya is strong in lore as well, but she is really weak in game. Kinda sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

well, 2 days until she's available, I'll tell you how mine play when I tested her a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    It reminds me of Ningguang. In lore, she is the strongest in her organization, yet in game, shes a 4*. Now Dehya is strong in lore as well, but she is really weak in game. Kinda sucks
    So, this is one of my main problems with Dehya's design. We've seen her in the story for quite a bit. We know she's an excellent combatant, with both her weapon and fists. So it would seem fitting to have her some type of at least sub dps character who uses said combination. Granted, her attack combo sort of does that. But they focused on her sharing damage? Like I don't know. Barbara's music heals, Rosaria has a backstab. Razor's swings are wild but powerful. It seems back then, combat-oriented characters actually had their lore make sense with their gameplay. Seems they've gone hard away from that now (see Candace and Shenhe).
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2023-02-27 at 07:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, this is one of my main problems with Dehya's design. We've seen her in the story for quite a bit. We know she's an excellent combatant, with both her weapon and fists. So it would seem fitting to have her some type of at least sub dps character who uses said combination. Granted, her attack combo sort of does that. But they focused on her sharing damage? Like I don't know. Barbara's music heals, Rosaria has a backstab. Razor's swings are wild but powerful. It seems back then, combat-oriented characters actually had their lore make sense with their gameplay. Seems they've gone hard away from that now (see Candace and Shenhe).
    When we fist met her, she worked as a bodyguard for rich people. So her being more of a tanking role and taking damage instead of the target makes some sense lorewise.

It's disappointing that she seems to be so bad but i'll get her for the Waifu potential, she looks really great.

Kind of curious how much all this talk of Dehya being weak is going to affect her banner sales. You could wager her meta status is only really an issue for the top players who pay attention to that stuff. Many more might not even know or care. Could whine up having Hogwarts Legacy boycott levels of effect on Mihoyo's bottom line.

Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    So her being more of a tanking role and taking damage instead of the target makes some sense lorewise.
    The issue is a tank has no place in the game. Things don't die if they don't get damaged, and since you only have one person out at a time, having someone who is just there to get hit without dishing damage in return is just wasting time. The reason dongli is so good is because his shield can be used off-field.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    The issue is a tank has no place in the game. Things don't die if they don't get damaged, and since you only have one person out at a time, having someone who is just there to get hit without dishing damage in return is just wasting time. The reason dongli is so good is because his shield can be used off-field.
    Next abyss will have mobs hitting like trucks, you'll see
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Think they are already hitting like trucks now. Mainly those two mobs on floor 12-2. They killed me way more than anything else in the history of the abyss. Really just take me from 100 to 0 if you get hit by the full attack.

They already hit like truck, its why we have shields, dash and kokomi. My ganyu has 18k hp, those samurai shits one shot her if shes not shielded lol.

The Dehya demo seems a bit off to anyone? It outright starts off in combat, rather than working its way up to it, using her burst no less. Then it goes back to talking, then it devolves in the exact same way as it did in the beginning, showcasing her burst for the 2nd time, which honestly had me thinking the editor messed up the sequence of these clips.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    The Dehya demo seems a bit off to anyone? It outright starts off in combat, rather than working its way up to it, using her burst no less. Then it goes back to talking, then it devolves in the exact same way as it did in the beginning, showcasing her burst for the 2nd time, which honestly had me thinking the editor messed up the sequence of these clips.
    TRUE!

Is like time repeated itself for some reason...glad im not the only one who found it weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Am i up to something with Dehya?
    Probably not but here is my try

10+ Year Old Account
    26 wishes in total for 1 copy of dehya and her weapon
    CHEAP

- - - Updated - - -

Lol i did 10 wishes for lolz and got another Dehya just after...
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Lol i did 10 wishes for lolz and got another Dehya just after...
    F-U Yunru i want that...not sure if i'll be able to though...need to win the 50-50 for my second Dehya

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Kind of curious how much all this talk of Dehya being weak is going to affect her banner sales. You could wager her meta status is only really an issue for the top players who pay attention to that stuff. Many more might not even know or care. Could whine up having Hogwarts Legacy boycott levels of effect on Mihoyo's bottom line.
    For reference, a decently invested vape dehya cannot kill a cryo regisvine in one ulti rotation. Like yeah ok shes a tanky/defensive character but jesus christ.... Her ulti forces you to have her on field and it deals pathetic damage and does not enable anything.

This has nothing to do with meta it is just insulting.
    Last edited by Delever; 2023-03-01 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    For reference, a decently invested vape dehya cannot kill a cryo regisvine in one ulti rotation.
    Is not THAT bad...but is bad yeah.
    How do you vape her burst anyway? I can melt easily...not vape.

Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    For reference, a decently invested vape dehya cannot kill a cryo regisvine in one ulti rotation. Like yeah ok shes a tanky/defensive character but jesus christ.... Her ulti forces you to have her on field and it deals pathetic damage and does not enable anything.

This has nothing to do with meta it is just insulting.
    Amber and Aloy have another companion in F tier
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©