Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Abby Lewis. She gave me the creeps. I'd love a movie about her actually.
    She should be in the void expansion. With a pet Void Lord. Nothing is creepier than children.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yenniku, Vol'jin's youngest son is still missing an ending since vanilla

The whole cult of Ragnaros thing from the Dark Iron quest

The Master of Ephial, from WoD (Probably some Shadowlands BS but at least show a resolution)
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    The current elemental lord of fire is just kind of missing right now and no one seems to give a shit. Seems relevant during an expansion centered around elemental dragons
    wasnt the whole point of the firelands dailies and the raid itself was that we were basically dismantling their entire leadership and hierarchy so that they could never rise against us again?

id imagine either there is no firelord and whatever elements have been born or survived have split into factions duking it out, or that already happened since cata and someone new runs firelands but who knows if that elemental even cares about azeroth or is more focused on the firelands itself
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

There was something about a giant sword..............
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Rayne View Post
    Abby Lewis. She gave me the creeps. I'd love a movie about her actually.
    Probably just a witch, do you really think that’s movie worthy? Would be cool to see a return, maybe if we get a South Seas expansion the witches could’ve relocated?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    There was something about a giant sword..............
    No idea what you’re talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wasnt the whole point of the firelands dailies and the raid itself was that we were basically dismantling their entire leadership and hierarchy so that they could never rise against us again?

id imagine either there is no firelord and whatever elements have been born or survived have split into factions duking it out, or that already happened since cata and someone new runs firelands but who knows if that elemental even cares about azeroth or is more focused on the firelands itself
    No, a new Firelord was crowned in Legion (shaman quests) but then by the middle of BfA had been captured

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Probably just a witch, do you really think that’s movie worthy? Would be cool to see a return, maybe if we get a South Seas expansion the witches could’ve relocated?

- - - Updated - - -

No idea what you’re talking about

- - - Updated - - -

No, a new Firelord was crowned in Legion (shaman quests) but then by the middle of BfA had been captured
    ah, i should really go back and play the class halls i never did
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Yenniku, Vol'jin's youngest son is still missing an ending since vanilla
    Didn't that questgiver admit he lied and said it was Voljins son when it was his?

- - - Updated - - -

The Master of Ephial, from WoD (Probably some Shadowlands BS but at least show a resolution)
    Ugh, Taylor really deserved better.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Didn't that questgiver admit he lied and said it was Voljins son when it was his?

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, Taylor really deserved better.

..maybe?

also, yeah, most of the storylines from WoD got the short end of the stick in the multiple reworks they did in Alpha

Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post

..maybe?

also, yeah, most of the storylines from WoD got the short end of the stick in the multiple reworks they did in Alpha
    Huh, wonder if it's Vanira or a different lady.
    Twas brillig

All shit about light-nazzie-drenais and Hitler Yrel from Mag'har Orc allied race quest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Huh, wonder if it's Vanira or a different lady.
    Vanira doesn't seem to be his mate/wife

I wouldn't be against it. But... Whoever Vol'jin's wife was clearly they are probably a non-entity or retconned out at this point as are their other children.

Unless they had a nasty ass divorce, they should have been present during his funeral
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Something involving Gunther Arcanus.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    All shit about light-nazzie-drenais and Hitler Yrel from Mag'har Orc allied race quest.
    I'd say that's not a minor questline, and we WILL be seeing more of that soon.

Personally I am confused why we spend an entire questline recruiting Jinyu and Hozen into our factions, just for it to never appear again, not even in other zones in MoP.

Willing to bet it was either retroactively the Jailer or Kel'thuzad, unless there's some other big-name Death-related power running amok

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Willing to bet it was either retroactively the Jailer or Kel'thuzad, unless there's some other big-name Death-related power running amok
    Probably, yeah. But I'd like a resolution on that nonetheless

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Not necessarily "minor" storylines, per se; but orphaned story elements I'd like to see picked up at some future point:

• What is the Bronze Dragonflight doing with the vials of the former Well of Eternity now in their possession? Bonus points: where is the mystery seventh vial of Eternity Illidan kept for himself, and was it used to create the Reliquary of Souls in the Black Temple?
    • What's Xal'atath up to?
    • What's the status of Gilneas, and are there any plans for the Worgen to return and rebuild their homelands?
    • What's up with Korialstrasz's former abode in Tirisfal Glades, including its mysterious and as-yet unidentified fountain?
    • Why is Andrestrasz perpetually asleep on the southern coast of Silithus, and what is his purpose if any?
    • When are we going to deal with Gorribal (Sargeras' sword) still being stuck in Azeroth?
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

There was a 'timeweaver' tailor in BFA who tailors rescued from being lost in the timeways and I'd love to explore whatever seems to be keeping characters like her lost, meeting other versions of themselves or otherwise screwing with timelines in ways that have mostly been consigned to minor side plots.

The 'big time adventure' in Thaldraszus was close but at the moment it still doesn't really feel 'main'. It felt kinda oddly tacked on for Bronze representation, at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a quest, but I'd like to know from when and how the Time-Lost Proto-Drake became time-lost. It's corpse was in Nagrand in AU Draenor as an easter-egg; but I'm wondering what happened to it? Was it one from the past that was accidentally sent through time as the newly empowered Bronze Dragonflight were testing their new powers? I was half expecting to see the origin of it in Dragonflight during the Temporal Conflux shenanigans - a random bronze proto-dragon flies into one of the portals we are attempting to close with Siaszerathel, kinda like how she accidentally sends that murloc through the portal except replace the murloc with a proto-dragon.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Whatever the Scarlet Crusade is up to these days and if they have done anything in Tirisfal Glades to take advantage of the Forsaken suffering heavy losses by the Alliance. Also the Fel Horde in Outland haven't done anything after Illidans defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Whatever the Scarlet Crusade is up to these days and if they have done anything in Tirisfal Glades to take advantage of the Forsaken suffering heavy losses by the Alliance. Also the Fel Horde in Outland haven't done anything after Illidans defeat.
    I believe what was left of the Scarlets joined up with some Argent bros to form up a radical faction called The Brotherhood of the Light. They're technically on our side, but the level of fanaticism they embody is grounds for negative development. Could be they'll one day switch their identity back to the Scarlets and many disgruntled Argents join them.

The Fel Horde featured in the Twilight Highlands introductory quest for the Horde. We kicked their asses, canonically killing Mor'ghor, who was the boss dragonwrangler in Netherwing Ledge. I don't think there's much more to the Fel Horde after that, at least they aren't that popular an enemy faction and people got kind of burned out of orcs after True and Iron Hordes. Also, their shtick, Fel, is no longer that relevant a force since Legion is defeated. If they still exist I'd class them somewhere on the level of the Yaungol at this point. They're mongrels.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?