Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Help! Searching for old dance or trance song from 90's, beginning of 2000's.

I remember very little, fragments of the song and it drives me absolute mad not being able to find it

I remember in the music video, there is this very hot girl in lingerie, kinda luring you(the viewer) to hear bed. She is singing something about: "In my dreams I still see you, I still feel you" and the most important part is now: I remember there is a flash back with this girl where she is in hotpants and a shirt, soaking herself up in water and soap

Very sexist music video but I got this song stuck on my head now and it drives me crazy... Anyone knows what I speak up? I would say it's in the same category as Cassandra, Lasgo etc.

Heeeeelp!

EDIT:
    A bit more to go for:

Searching for a trance or dance song from the 90's or 2000's featuring a guy sitting down with his eyes closed, dreaming of his girl. He sees her wearing lingerie in his dream and she is kind of luring him to bed. The vocal is female, possible her. There is a flash back where the girl is soaking herself with water and soap. during the music she is singing: "I still see you in my dreams"
    Last edited by Xofa; 2023-05-03 at 09:16 PM.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xofa View Post
    I remember very little, fragments of the song and it drives me absolute mad not being able to find it

I remember in the music video, there is this very hot girl in lingerie, kinda luring you(the viewer) to hear bed. She is singing something about: "In my dreams I still see you, I still feel you" and the most important part is now: I remember there is a flash back with this girl where she is in hotpants and a shirt, soaking herself up in water and soap

Very sexist music video but I got this song stuck on my head now and it drives me crazy... Anyone knows what I speak up? I would say it's in the same category as Cassandra, Lasgo etc.

Heeeeelp!
    rockell in a dream perhaps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2D_hN8f3jg
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Sadly no

I tried with chatGPT and so far no luck either.
    What I wrote:

Searching for a trance or dance song from the 90's or 2000's featuring a guy sitting down with his eyes closed, dreaming of his girl. He sees her wearing lingerie in his dream and she is kind of luring him to bed. The vocal is female, possible her. There is a flash back where the girl is soaking herself with water and soap. during the music she is singing: "I still see you in my dreams"
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

7+ Year Old Account
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

Quote Originally Posted by Konteil View Post
    Nope. Remember its dance/trance music :P Thanks for the effort though.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Remember its dance/trance music :P Thanks for the effort though.
    fair . got me thinking tho lol. im old and listen to a lot of stuff.
    ]

What does the girl look like...her face?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    What dies the girl look like...her face?
    Well, young, mid 20's, start 30's. Beautiful, sexy. You know the whole 'vibe' of vocal females back in the days "Beautiful, sexy girls" singing/vocal.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Blonde, brunette,
    Ethnicity?

Well, young, mid 20's, start 30's. Beautiful, sexy. You know the whole 'vibe' of vocal females back in the days "Beautiful, sexy girls" singing/vocal.

Nailed it.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

daya? Saw that...didn't consider it. Too young

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Blonde, brunette,
    Ethnicity?
    Brunette
    Ethnicity: White, european / US girl.

I remember that the boy is like a skinny white guy. He looks like a smart-ass with absolute no value to it :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post

Nailed it.
    Far from it hehe
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Far from it hehe
    Well, that video has pretty much everything you listed...so consolation prize I guess.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Searching those lyrics returns no relevant results, so it seems your memory is a bit hazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you tried here by chance? Another great resource if you come up empty here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tipofmytongue/

15+ Year Old Account
    You've peaked my interest with this... I recognize those lyrics and I vaguely remember a song like it with that video, but I can't figure it out either! For a second I thought it could be "DJ Sammy - Heaven" but it isn't.

Lol this is gonna drive me crazy now

Heeeeelp!

EDIT:
    A bit more to go for:

As a conisseur of all things edm, if you are looking for a "trance" sounding song with vocals from the late 90s, early 00s, you are better off looking at pop genre and most likely out of Europe.

Something like those lyrics are in everyone of those songs; from Cascada - Everytime we Touch, Tatu - All the things she said, Edward Maya- Stereo Love, DJ Sammy - Heaven. Etc...

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    As a conisseur of all things edm, if you are looking for a "trance" sounding song with vocals from the late 90s, early 00s, you are better off looking at pop genre and most likely out of Europe.

Something like those lyrics are in everyone of those songs; from Cascada - Everytime we Touch, Tatu - All the things she said, Edward Maya- Stereo Love, DJ Sammy - Heaven. Etc...
    I have no idea what you just said, however, it's not pop.. its nothing like Spice Girls haha. Cascada - Everytime we Touch, Lasgo, DJ Sammy - Heaven, it's down that lane.
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

10+ Year Old Account

Hey, it's got the lyric you're asking for pretty exactly. And it's from the '90s. I'm hitting a couple beats here.

I have no idea what you just said, however, it's not pop.. its nothing like Spice Girls haha. Cascada - Everytime we Touch, Lasgo, DJ Sammy - Heaven, it's down that lane.
    That's what I'm saying those songs are eurodance they are also considered pop. They aren't trance. From that time frame, if there is vocalization ie a singer it's going to fall in eurodance or pop. Some people may still call it trance, but you may miss it with that kind of genre classification.