Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistfighter View Post
    "oops, they like it, we need to pull it from the trade post and sell it instead"

on one hand, I get it
    That's not what happened, it was obviously a bug, it was there instead of the things they announced would be there, and was bugged visually.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

A mog that gives no game advantage, sold cheep, and will be free in a few months? Whats the problem really? Let people enjoy it if they do. I personally dont even like it and will take it for free from the TP, but see no issue with people who would buy it early - doesnt hurt anyone tbh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I really wish I was living in the same universe as you where companies have never fucked over their customers. Must be amazing.
    the conspiracy theory that "OH OOPS WE DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THAT ON THE STORE" is why i need his hat.

We all know that it was supposed to go on store first but they accidentally put it on Trading Post.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Seems rushed with no shoulders or staff-shapeshifting ability attached

homage? sure, medivh would be honored

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, exactly. If it was the full mog I might have been tempted. But this is just two slots and a weapon that while cool, looks nothing like Atiesh.
    I was expecting some recolor tier 5 with the wrong colors, but this is even worse. The headpiece looks hilariously similar to that druidheadpiece from bwd(minus the hoodpart mind you)

Honestly, thinking about it. Tier 5 mage recolor, but with feathers sticking underneath the shoulders like medivh, would have been so much closer.

The shoulders are kinda iconic, this isnt it. Once again, player want x and blizzard gives you something that looks like it, but its not really the real thing. Its so annoying they keep doing that. Dark ranger hood is another one of those examples. They just cant do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    homage? sure, medivh would be honored
    Hes laughing at us with this honestly.

Its like larping.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the conspiracy theory that "OH OOPS WE DIDN'T MEAN TO PUT THAT ON THE STORE" is why i need his hat.

We all know that it was supposed to go on store first but they accidentally put it on Trading Post.
    Why am I always thinking you are shouting? Or you keep forgetting caps is on.

I don't care about any controversy surrounding the shop and trading post thing.

I just think it looks like shit. Probably wouldn't have linked it to Medivh at all if they hadn't said what it was supposed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    And then people like you whine on MMO-C about how you can't find a group for raids and m+ without ever putting themselves in question
    Actually I don't. I get groups without issue. You know why? I am social and cordial, I help people. I don't kick because some imaginary pixels offend me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sevt1914 View Post
    A mog that gives no game advantage, sold cheep, and will be free in a few months? Whats the problem really? Let people enjoy it if they do. I personally dont even like it and will take it for free from the TP, but see no issue with people who would buy it early - doesnt hurt anyone tbh...
    exactly this. But seems that people will be angry about anything these days.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yes, exactly. If it was the full mog I might have been tempted. But this is just two slots and a weapon that while cool, looks nothing like Atiesh.
    It actually looks like the Atiesh from his master skin from HotS.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    It actually looks like the Atiesh from his master skin from HotS.
    its pretty damn close to that.

"Pay hommage".

I think the people who got tricked into buying WC3 "reforged" and all the players who've had game time stolen away from time through extended maintenances have paid enough.

I think paying for a full cost game + monthly fees is paying hommage enough.

If Medivh were a real person he'd set the blizzard offices aflame for having his memory desecrated so, and oh how I wish he were a real person.

"And now that my task is done, I will take my place amongst the legends of the past...until it's time to monetize me because my creators are out of ideas other than making gay dragons and centaurs".