Are there any target dummies for practicing CC abilities?

I want to test out some Polymorph macros and weakauras but none of the Dragonflight dummies are targetable.

I don't think so. I generally use critters to test polymorph macros

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    I want to test out some Polymorph macros and weakauras but none of the Dragonflight dummies are targetable.
    Alas, that is basically just, go find critters but a good point, could be interesting to see added.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I really liked having these so you could try your different abilities and see which ones did the most damage, what combos worked, test trinckets etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DisRuptive1 View Post
    There is a fair few in the training hall were the PvP stuff is, but I think they are immune to hard CC like polymorph, so critters are the way to go or low level mobs etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jimmychoo43 View Post
    I really liked having these so you could try your different abilities and see which ones did the most damage, what combos worked, test trinckets etc.
    They still exist, they are in the PvP training hall, right beside the engineering table is the entrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content