Page 9 of 62 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    put up or shut up
    Nah man I can't be on the hook for this. Someone might lose their salary in Echo. Not in the business of ruining lives. Strong feeling it comes out anyway though
    Last edited by Jdance; 2023-05-13 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Very underwhelming boss, this feels like an encounter from years ago. Very simplistic and straightforward mechanics, seems kind of out of place for a 7/9 boss in a 2023 raid.
    They took the "we don't want another sepulcher" at heart. Maybe this is better for the playerbase in general but man these last 2 rwfs have been boring to watch. like 7 bosses mythic bosses don't even amount to 80 pulls in total wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    Nah man I can't be on the hook for this. Someone might lose their salary in Echo. Not in the business of ruining lives. Strong feeling it comes out anyway though
    Did someone insult the devs/game or flame someone from liquid?

Sure, nice troll attempt

Echo mic'd up openly discussing what Liquid did to kill the boss.

At least all the echo fanboys in denial can now finally see that Echo does in fact watch Liquids videos. It was never a secret, we all knew, but i've never seen people so far in denial before.

Those buffs to last two bosses just to overly make sure they aren't killable (probably) until they re-nerf them later is pretty lame.
    WF race has been a lot less enjoyable in recent times because Blizz are dropping the ball on tuning so badly. It shouldn't be that hard to at least get in the ballpark without needing mutliple 50% nerfs last race or 100% buffs now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    Those buffs to last two bosses just to overly make sure they aren't killable (probably) until they re-nerf them later is pretty lame.
    WF race has been a lot less enjoyable in recent times because Blizz are dropping the ball on tuning so badly. It shouldn't be that hard to at least get in the ballpark without needing mutliple 50% nerfs last race or 100% buffs now.
    Those buffs will have absolutely jack shit to do with any of this. Did you even bother to read what they buffed? They didn't buff health or anything tuning wise, they buffed the damage on things you're supposed to avoid anyways. World First raiders are not limited on killing a boss by not standing in mechanics my guy...

If the fights are overtuned it will be because of the health of something being too high, or too many of X mechanic happening at once. This isn't what got hot fixed, nobody cares that an ability you're not supposed to stand in gos from doing lethal damage to even more lethal damage. It really helps to take a second and read things fully before reacting to them.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-05-13 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Those buffs will have absolutely jack shit to do with any of this. Did you even bother to read what they buffed? They didn't buff health or anything tuning wise, they buffed the damage on things you're supposed to avoid anyways. World First raiders are not limited on killing a boss by not standing in mechanics my guy...

If the fights are overtuned it will be because of the health of something being too high, or too many of X mechanic happening at once. This isn't what got hot fixed, nobody cares that an ability you're not supposed to stand in gos from doing lethal damage to even more lethal damage. It really helps to take a second and read things fully before reacting to them.
    I fully admit I have zero idea of mechanics (which is why I qualified it with a '(probably)', I haven't played since mid-Bfa, I only watch the world first races when they come around at this point.
    I was going by the announcement on raider.io world first coverage and they made it sound like a big deal. Way to be a dick about it lol. Whatever.
    I doubt your descriptions are on point either, what would be the point of buffing lethal damage to double lethal damage on avoidable mechanics, that makes no sense. And of the multiple changes made, why highlight those ones on the post unless the poster is also clueless.

Regardless I fully expect the tuning to be bad on Sark, and it will be waiting on heavy nerfs to decide how/when the race progresses as per usual.
    It's just how Blizz do it at this point because of laziness/incompetence in getting it mostly right out of the gate.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Echo mic'd up openly discussing what Liquid did to kill the boss.

At least all the echo fanboys in denial can now finally see that Echo does in fact watch Liquids videos. It was never a secret, we all knew, but i've never seen people so far in denial before.
    What? No one claims Echo doesn't watch Liquid (or vice versa if Echo is ahead). The guild that's lagging behind usually will have fewer pulls due to advantage of having bug fixes applied (if applicable) and knowing how to kill it, what works, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzayel View Post
    I doubt your descriptions are on point either
    Then you shouldn't be giving opinions on the race or tuning in this regard because you can't even bother to read the dungeon journal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gobarj View Post
    What? No one claims Echo doesn't watch Liquid (or vice versa if Echo is ahead). The guild that's lagging behind usually will have fewer pulls due to advantage of having bug fixes applied (if applicable) and knowing how to kill it, what works, etc.
    Absolutely, there is a reason why Max didn't want Nelth pulled at all. Give echo nothing and if they got to Nelth before liquid woke up that's free information for them.

The race is now on again boys
    This is where everything gets interesting again

Hoping liquid doesn't just end up letting ppl make mistakes with no punishment leading to losing the lead like in the past

- - - Updated - - -

Man I'm about to drop some unreleased drama. Doesn't seem like this tier is going to last very long. Someone's gotta do something. Maybe I'll leak it. Probably shouldn't.
    Nobody cares that you tried to wreck one of their split

I just can't understand how anyone can stand Preach as a caster or as a person in general. Only stupid sayings, condescending, just not funny and conceited. This guy is just obnoxious. But might be only me again.

9 pulls in and they've already got him down to 58% wow Undertuned?

Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Maybe just p1 undertuned. Got stuck at 58% now

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Maybe just p1 undertuned. Got stuck at 58% now
    And let's not forget they are lusting P1.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Method went 7/9 now aswell

Liquid started with m+

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    I just can't understand how anyone can stand Preach as a caster or as a person in general. Only stupid sayings, condescending, just not funny and conceited. This guy is just obnoxious. But might be only me again.
    It's not you. There's very few decent casters on any stream at all.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    Once he went full snake it only went downhill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    It's not you. There's very few decent casters on any stream at all.
    At least the resto druid dude is gone
    Hated hearing "once again the guild didn't bring a druid healer because our dps is low....yeah we are meta but we should be better...oh you asked why we aren't talking about the pulls?? It's because even though there's progress we find it boring."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Calm down EU...calm down...

We all know Echo watches Liquid which is why all their bosses have been 1 pulls. The "headstart" disadvantage doesn't even exist. And we ALL KNOW, Blizzard is going to nerf Zskarn for Echo after seeing that Liquid barely killed it. Echo will catch up as per usual.
    Bit early to hit the copium isn't it?

I'm sure Liquid will be taking Echo's data from today for their own Neltharion pulls now that Echo have called it for the day. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a kill tonight.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Whos in the lead according to bozzle?