Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Gross. Don't let the women in your life anywhere near that cesspit. Ybarra is such a pinhead.
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

Sexual Assault Simulator 2023 poggers

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I can see it now. Everyone gathered in the main conference hall...
    *chuckles* Nicely done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    They should announce Starcraft 3.
    Could you imagine? I would shit my pants. What would it even look like? Battle passes and loot boxes? Was just chatting with a buddy last night about how wild it is the Starcraft brand went from the grandfather of eSports to "literally who".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    This blizzard team will come out with starcraft the mobile game mutch sooner then a PC game and they will make it about genderless aliens fighting the older races and make political themed lore about how bad males are in 2023.
    With the milk mustache of a coworker's breast milk still visible on their upper lip.

most likely will be super dissapointing blizzcon - because what can they announce ? next wow expansion ? will be most likely meh announcement just like last few, diablo 4 will be already out so nothing for diablo , OW2 was dead from start so nobody sane would make OW3 - SC3 ? highly doubt it. mobile games announcemnt ? thats gonna meet with collosal backlash

honestly no idea why they decided to do it - it willbe just PR nightmare for them .

3+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations, Blizz, your convention managed to somehow outlive E3. Color me actually impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    most likely will be super dissapointing blizzcon - because what can they announce ? next wow expansion ? will be most likely meh announcement just like last few, diablo 4 will be already out so nothing for diablo , OW2 was dead from start so nobody sane would make OW3 - SC3 ? highly doubt it. mobile games announcemnt ? thats gonna meet with collosal backlash

honestly no idea why they decided to do it - it willbe just PR nightmare for them .
    The obvious is definitely a hearthstone expansion, there's always one.
    More OW2 content because the game isn't dead, but I'm sure they'll announce the 2024 road map for that.

Probably the what's next on WoW with maybe an expansion announcement.

And with the fact that they're actually bringing BlizzCon back, I don't think it's too unreasonable to think the survival game that they announced a while back will finally be shown off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And with the fact that they're actually bringing BlizzCon back, I don't think it's too unreasonable to think the survival game that they announced a while back will finally be shown off.
    Pardon my cheek, but it seems we're in the middle of that already.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Ugh, why would anyone still be interested in this.
    Just about everybody who can talk with passion about these games is gone and all that remains are soulless husks who care more about their gender politics than making a good game.
    We'll probably end up with like 5 panels about "Equity in the workplace", "Diversity hiring", "Inclusion in a multicultured workforce" and other stuff, with the panels just talking about how holier-than-thou they are & high fiving each other.
    Can we be done with comments like this. We get it, you are insecure about yourself. Jesus.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    They'd better announce how they're re-doing Warcraft 3 Reforged and actually devoting a proper team and resources to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oneirophobia View Post
    Could you imagine? I would shit my pants. What would it even look like? Battle passes and loot boxes? Was just chatting with a buddy last night about how wild it is the Starcraft brand went from the grandfather of eSports to "literally who".

- - - Updated - - -

With the milk mustache of a coworker's breast milk still visible on their upper lip.
    You don't disagree with design trends 2023~ but you're not adult enough to vocally acknowledge it and use childish retorts instead.

So, that survival game, that mobile game with the figures, maybe some Diablo Immortal stuff and......? Time for another round of 'WoW on console please' I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Can we be done with comments like this. We get it, you are insecure about yourself. Jesus.
    I agree with the 'holier-than-thou' part. They've been rather self-congratulatory about recent hiring policies and it's become a tad grating. This isn't to say said policies are bad, it's the smugness that's rubbing people the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    They'd better announce how they're re-doing Warcraft 3 Reforged and actually devoting a proper team and resources to it.
    Blizzard has no proper team left, these devs that are still at blizzard have never made anything good in the gaming industry those that actually made the good games at blizzard have moved on that is why only trash comes out of this company over the last few years all the talent left. Whats left is wierd genderless woke wierdos that think they can make good games but never did produce anything sofar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    You don't disagree with design trends 2023~ but you're not adult enough to vocally acknowledge it and use childish retorts instead.
    lol I don't know whether this is referring to the comment on battle passes and loot boxes or the jab at the breast milk thing. I assume it's the later because responding to a stupid comment with a stupid comment and getting this sort of response faux intellectual response is incel af.
    Last edited by Oneirophobia; 2023-05-18 at 03:01 AM.

Nice to see people are still as cynical as ever. Monthly mental reminder to stay away from the comments and stop believing that the mmoc crowd will ever improve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh the FIASCON is back. Blizzard you think you do but you dont. Ps. dont forget to take your mobiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    after what happened yesterday with overwatch, i expect this to be a fiasco.
    Eh, the brain-dead masses will have forgotten about it by novemeber.
    Other than that, organizing a con is something you can just pay competent people to do. I wouldn't be surprised if Blizzard is doing this this year, since most companies got rid of their event teams during the covid years. As long as they have enough suckers diablo fans and they don't butcher the launch completely, Blizz will get their cheers. If push comes to shove they can just raise the prices so only the most dedicated show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Who knows what will happen with Microsoft in charge n Bobby out??
    Looking at Bethesda and recently their subsidiary Arkane under MS? I wouldn't hold my breath.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    Nice to see people are still as cynical as ever. Monthly mental reminder to stay away from the comments and stop believing that the mmoc crowd will ever improve!
    Given what's been produced by Blizzard since the last BlizzCon in Nov 2019 :

WarCraft III : Reforged
    WoW : Shadowlands
    Sexual Harassment Lawsuits ™
    Diablo II : Resurrected
    Diablo Immortal
    OW2
    WoW : Dragonflight

I think people have every right to be very skeptical of their performance. And really they have no one but themselves to blame for deteriorating what good will they had with fans.
    Last edited by Khaza-R; 2023-05-18 at 12:38 PM.

Putting the "con" back in "convention?"

Look forward to being told a lot of things then years later feeling the rug get pulled out from under you.