Question on completing Obsidian Citadel quests in LFG

I thought I had finally figured out why sometimes my Keys of Loyalty groups would allow me
    to progress on quests where I had to pick something up or plant a banner etc. when I group
    I was in changed to a raid group and things changed.

But after I left that group and got in another I was unable to get credit for the two named
    guys down the stairs to the right of the Vault. Any ideas what I'm overlooking ?

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    But after I left that group and got in another
    Then you joined another raid group? Just to point out that a group with less than 6 members still can be a raid group.

You know, a group can be changed to a raid group with less than 5 people.

If you joined another group and still had issues gaining credit for quests, you were almost definitely in a raid group at the time of kill.

Either that or the quests have become severely bugged as of the latest patch, which I'm doubtful is the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    Then you joined another raid group? Just to point out that a group with less than 6 members still can be a raid group.
    Possible I guess but the second group only had 3 people in it. If you assume someone started the group using the tab beside the quest listing then it would have had to start as the default 5 man group, get changed to raid when a 6th person was accepted, and stay raid when it dropped below 6.

Hmm. I think I will need to pay more attention when joining as to what kind of group it is. It just never occured to me that you could have a 3 man raid in that situation.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2023-06-01 at 04:44 PM.