Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Are you implying that WoD was better than Cata?
    Wod didn't removed almost as much content than it added.
    MMO Champs :

I like them heroic being super hard.. that's the shit we need but no we had to nerf that. This cata classic, you best leave mofoing heroic alone or i'll _______ (fill out the blank)

Transmogs, world revamp, good classes, cool gear, deathwing looked sick, amazing raids (mostly), awesome legendaries, so much more.
    Catas main issue was the revamp ate up a lot of resources, and dragonsoul was meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Transmog, archaeology and Vashj'ir. Three major reasons to play Cata Classic.
    All of these things are available on retail already. In the case of Transmog and Vashjir, retail is even better, because the transmog is a lot more rich in features and items. And Vashjir, because we have the level scaling in place, meaning you can do the entire zone with relevant rewards.

And it's not like in Cata you ever had a reason to go to Vashjir after leveling unless you wanted to farm nodes, herbs etc. or whatever and thought Hyal was overcrowded.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    My me Cataclysm had the peak Legendary acquisition methods, and Firelands is still to this day one of the best raiding experiences I've ever had.
    Heroic 5 Man dungeons were a lot of fun with friends in the beginning of the expansion.
    Transmogrification is something that to this day still has helped to make old content something people come back to on a regular basis.