Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You got conflicting info here.
    Wowhead says the 25 man will split into 2x10 man groups, while you've listed 3x10 here on mmoc.

*sigh* I join the side of the disappointed ones. So I will just stand over here, show my sad and disappoint-face and wait for more stuff to happen. I wonder if Cho'Gall will have a Setback-Quote.. wont that sucker just stay down at last...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Murdamo View Post
    Are they scrapping features just to release the expansion sooner? Activi$ion ftl.
    None of the scrapping makes it come sooner, especially when the features were already half done.

Again, Blizzard has a long tradition of scrapping half-good products/features, WAY before Vivendi bought Activision.

Well PatT will be back in the next X-pac.

"We'll see where we are in a few years and maybe bring it back, but..."

I hope that this won't end up like the Wrath of the Lich King dancing moves that we are still waiting for.. For god's sake when they announce something they should think about it twice..

I am really sad about the PotT, but hopefully the medium glyphs will accomplish the same thing with less hassle.

Guild talents, meh, since I'm no guild master I don't really care, changing it to abilities gained via leveling up the guild is basically the same for myself. Besides, as they mentioned, guilds will all use the same cookie-cutter builds like players do with talents, so it wouldn't really matter.

Time will tell though, time will tell.

PS: everyone that is bitching about "Dammit! Bliz shouldn't announce something they aren't going to add!!", take note that the reason they try and hold shit back is because people bitch about it too much, and in the end, we all have to wait longer for information.

Just remember that in an alpha/beta, things change, a lot, so don't get hooked on something too much, else it might disappoint you for what it may become on release. (Or get you even more excited!)

I just wish they would of mentioned a bit more about how medium glyphs will work to try and soften the blow from losing PotT.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2010-06-13 at 09:47 AM.

I'm kind of glad that PotT is gone tbh. To me the system looked dull and not so useful. I do agree with Blizzard's decisions however on improving the Glyphs instead.

Saddest thing out of this whole post is the possible delay of Heroic DM and SFK.

Skywall raid will probably be awesome, I am pretty stoked for that.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

This is so lame, so again instead of "interesting, you have to decide and learn" the "automatical, boring, you can ignore everything and all will be still ok" version. BORING! Blizzard, making everything ultraeasy and removing everything where you have to think a little bit and make some meaningful descisions will result in a very very VERY boring game. And what do you do if a game is boring for a long time - you quit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorteh View Post
    I hear extracting and re-adjusting existing dances into mini-loops for every model is long and hard work.
    Clearly you haven't ever made a model do animations using "skeletons".
    screw you gnome

15+ Year Old Account
    So basically they mention loads of cool new features and additions to the game, then just go 'actually, we wont do any of that'

I've been really thinking about coming back for Cat, but those blue posts have turned me off it really quickly. Path of the titans was pretty much the single coolest idea i had heard mentioned, guild talents sounded brilliant and obviously heroic DM and SFK got people very excited.

Why mention all this stuff blizz just to take it out? I cant find the words to describe how dissapointed i am at this point.

By that i dont mean that i think cata will be bad, but its just annoying they mention so much that they just say 'nah.' i would rather they mention less and only mention stuff they are 90% sure will be in the game. It just sounds like they are trying to rush it which was the exact mistake with WOTLK. just take your time blizz, this is meant to be an epic, complete overhaul of the game, not just another expansion.

EDIT: The only thing that would really flip my emotions on it now are the removal or changing of heirlooms. They are the one feature in the game that i cant stand, but would have been outweighed by all of the new crazy stuff they are adding. so much for that
    Last edited by loftus; 2010-06-13 at 09:54 AM.

finaly a lift on the dam lockout if both raids have killed the same boss no more getting saved to 1 boss fail raids and having to look for fresh ppl to continue it

will be kinda dissapointed if hc deadmines and SFK aint there for launch.....

i also REALY hte gnomes

no PotT? what a surprise >.>
    tbh PotT was def. another source for unbalanced classes.It was also sth against casual-concept of WoW because it required a lot of farming.
    Another question is how many raid bosses we´re gonna see at cata-release,from that post its 7.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Grim Batol Raid - erm... why is Cho'gall in Grim Batol? Wasn't it previously run by Orcs and Dwarves?
    The Black Dragonflight took Grim Batol in the Night of the Dragon book. Considering that the Twilight Hammer and the Black Dragonflight are working together in Cataclysm, that explains the why.

It's a shame about the hc Deadmines and SFK being delayed, but I'm most disappointed by the removal of Path of the Titans, although the changes being made glyphs seem like they'll make up for it.

Thanks for the news post Boubou, and good luck with the website.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Although some key features i looked forward to in Cata have been scrapped im still really excited about the expansion.Bring it on!

Hmm I so hope I keep my vanilla PvP title

@Raid IDs should be much more flexible. You will be able to join any raid as long as it doesn't have any bosses up that you have already killed.@

i really don't think that it will work. thise kind of a system have been used in WAR Online and it was horrible. just imagine, you've killed 5|12 bosses, next time 1 or 2 didnt show up and now you've got to find other ppl with 5 bosses killed, and further more, you can't even invite new ppl without any bosses down.

Deleted
    i r dissapoint

Innovative features being completely removed?

Who would have thought it...