Thread: WotLK china

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleraith View Post
    I'm not an extremist? Yeah because supporting and advocating Animal Welfare makes me part of the PETA gang.
    Oh by the way, I want to smack you in the face with a Dictionary and a book of Grammar Drills. Please go back to school.
    Why hasint anyone banned this troll?

Quote Originally Posted by mbsaan View Post
    never said u were im just saying this is not a thread about religon. its about censorship in china thats all
    YOU TRYING TO CENSOR THE WHAT I TYPE?! There, I just made it about censorship. Original statement made by me is valid.

Hail Thor-show thy might. Let thunder roar and lightning strike!
    Hurl thy hammer into the fray. And let thine enemies know fear this day!
    VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    In many many cases that is the truth. I love how when you point out that the USA isn't perfect you are suddenly anti-American. Funny really. The country that promotes free speech for the very possibility of speaking out against itself fosters very little tolerance for anyone who dares hold up the mirror.
    how did you find out about that stuff

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 01:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Asatru View Post
    YOU TRYING TO CENSOR THE WHAT I TYPE?! There, I just made it about censorship. Original statement made by me is valid.
    good enough for me
    (Insert something witty about me being in beta)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseladen View Post
    Sounds like someone got turned down for a date by a dragon aspect.
    THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT ME AND MBSAAN'S NEW INTERNET FRIENDSHIP. -hijacked!-

Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    If you're referring to America, it's more of a melting pot of cultures. Your statement can't be any more opposed to the truth.
    yours is wrong. if you dislike god in america chances are they will think of you as evil.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purno View Post
    I'd be surprised if they'd be allowed to visit mmo-champion, but I guess the only confirmation of that can come from China.
    Do you visit any china websites?

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    Do you visit any china websites?
    no im affraid im going to get a virus. its happened before

In many many cases that is the truth. I love how when you point out that the USA isn't perfect you are suddenly anti-American. Funny really. The country that promotes free speech for the very possibility of speaking out against itself fosters very little tolerance for anyone who dares hold up the mirror.
    I don't like mirrors. They show really pretty things and it makes my heart flutter.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleraith View Post
    I'm not even getting into this argument. I think that people that don't value animal rights and welfare need a head-check, and that is never going to change.
    There is nothing wrong with valuing animal rights and welfare. There is a hell of a lot wrong with putting animal rights and welfare before the rights and welfare of other human beings. Demanding someone go naked instead of wearing animal hide is ludicrous. Yet, PETA sees absolutely no problem with it. If even half the effort people put into animal rights went into human rights we wouldn't have people starving to death on the streets.

Im gonna hate myself for this but fuck it here i go anyways.

FIrst of all Id like to point out that my buisness takes me to, well pretty much every were. So I have actually been to the Us, china, uk, germany, isreal, ect. and one of the things i can say is china has some pretty heavy censorship. Haveing said that, its no were near as bad as half of the places in the middle east i have been too(and the cops arnt as bad as they are in south america either). Id also like to point out that, for me at least, china is one of the easiest places for me to work. In america(or pretty much anywere in europe for that matter) to get my FFl 11 lisense it costs me almost $3000.00 every few years just to renew it. On top of that, pretty much any Us law enforcement group can walk on any of my worksites anywere in the US and do an inspection without any warning, and all that is before i get my C&R and HE lisences(which by the way are about another $2000 a year). In europe, its even worse, and ive actually thought about flat out refuseing to work in any eu country. Mean while in china, I pay $2000 every 3 years and they give me 2 weeks notice before any inspection. SO while china has some what americans and others would call "odd laws", sometimes its better to do buisness there then in many of the so called "first world countries".

Now im not saying that china dosnt censor or their police are not brutal, and im also not saying because theres worst that its okay. Im just pointing out that as an overall, china is not really all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    No way!?..He kind of looks better then the original.
    Creepy doesnt mean better. Its a far more rigid model. Its basically a male undead vanilla model stretched around Marrowgar with a beyblade butt.

Quote Originally Posted by atselmya View Post
    I question Americas....and would rather have a china belief system.

But if I did what America values pride them selfs on "fight for your freedom to choose and say what you wish" Id get disrespected/bashed for saying thats what I want.

America is like the not so strict parents that let their kids get body art done and listen to hanna montana and read twlight.

China is the strict parents that produce respectable kids and have good values.

Just how I feel about things.
    and who the hell listens to hannah montana? lawl

1-Slavery existed for literally thousands of years prior to the discovery of "Vinland/America" ~Lief Erikson in Europe, Asia and Africa. They all thought it wasn't bad and was a daily outfit of life.
    So, because other people did it it was ok? I guess your mama never told you about your friends and the bridge, eh?

2-NEVAR FORGET PEARL HARBOR!
    Yes, because all Asian people had a hand in Pearl Harbor just like all Muslims had a hand in 9-11. Both were horrible tragedies, but in both cases the response to them by the USA government was completely over the top. Not all Asians supported Japan (hell most of them went to war against Japan) and not all Muslims supported 9-11 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    Not the fault of the opener in any way, but this thread is now discussing religion, culture, politics, morality etc. Is Mmo Champion the place to do this? Are the people that frequent this site really mature, intelligent, respectful, knowledgeable enough to do this in anything close to a decent way?
    Some are, some aren't, "Themessiah". Something that is true for almost every single discussion forum ever made. Most "OMFG HORD SUX SYLVANAS IS LICH KING FUK HORD" people probably don't bother with this kind of thing anyway.
    "The truth, my goal."

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    The OTHER thread like this got locked cuz the idiots posting in it decided to turn the discussing into a controversial debate about the Chinese government and how stupid other countries are and other silly things....

HINT HINT
    Due to the nature of the topic, it's very hard to exclude politics. But I can see where it's going, and it's probably going to end up locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    Some are, some aren't, "Themessiah". Something that is true for almost every single discussion forum ever made. Most "OMFG HORD SUX SYLVANAS IS LICH KING FUK HORD" people probably don't bother with this kind of thing anyway.
    ya becuase they know the horde sucks and feal they they dont need to type it anymore.

(plz dont ban me im horde its jsut early in the day and im trying to be funny)

Quote Originally Posted by Scionni View Post
    If you're referring to America, it's more of a melting pot of cultures. Your statement can't be any more opposed to the truth.
    Yes, because I see Sarah Palin and Glen Beck talking about how we need to respect the Muslim culture at every speech they give. You are kidding yourself if you think the majority of this country still believes in respect for other cultures.

So, because other people did it it was ok? I guess your mama never told you about your friends and the bridge, eh?

Yes, because all Asian people had a hand in Pearl Harbor just like all Muslims had a hand in 9-11. Both were horrible tragedies, but in both cases the response to them by the USA government was completely over the top. Not all Asians supported Japan (hell most of them went to war against Japan) and not all Muslims supported 9-11 either.
    The slavery bit wasn't supposed to indicate that I felt it was okay. You're twisting the shit way out of context to fit your own ideals to win a debate via-forums on the internet. You singled out America for Slavery when it's been around for thousands of years prior to it amongst other countries/continents. Try again.

And the bit about Pearl Harbor. Yea, all Asians had a hand in Pearl Harbor and every German was the root cause of the Holocaust. Don't even get me started on 9-11, that wasn't anything to do with Muslims...it was an inside job brought on by the Rockefeller Foundation...primarily, the Federal Reserve to inflate the national debt, thus increasing the tight grips that PRIVATE BANKS have on the US Economy for power.

VICTORY, OR VALHALLA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Calelith View Post
    And your point is that 2 people didn't see anything? 1 was on holiday and probably didn't go to the area's where its likely to happen and the other is a national who more than likely has national pride and wouldn't mention such things.
    No, my point is that there is police misconduct in every single country, and trying to say there is only one country with police misconduct is ignorant. Especially when, I'm willing to wager, you have never seen it yourself.

---------- Post added 2010-08-17 at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mbsaan View Post
    but if our children see nudity they will become immoral listen to rock music do drugs and not listen to there parents like a good kid
    Yes because simple nudity leads to kids being immoral. If anything, the shame you people push on your children for viewing nudity is what manages to completely mess up their heads.

There is nothing wrong with valuing animal rights and welfare. There is a hell of a lot wrong with putting animal rights and welfare before the rights and welfare of other human beings. Demanding someone go naked instead of wearing animal hide is ludicrous. Yet, PETA sees absolutely no problem with it. If even half the effort people put into animal rights went into human rights we wouldn't have people starving to death on the streets.
    Did I once say that animal rights should be before human rights? We're animals too, a lot of people seem to forget that.
    Read everything I said. I said Human and Animal rights, the troller/badly spelling twelve year old decided to pick on Animal rights, hence me getting a bit shirty because I'm sick of people telling me I'm part of an extremist gang.
    I don't care if you wear leather, I don't care if you eat meat, I don't care if you wear cow entrails round your head in ceremonial fashion or hang a pair of dried pig testicles from your earlobes. All I care about is that the animal lived free of pain, suffering and cruelty before it was humanely slaughtered. Capiche?

I honestly dont see how slavery is a bad thing if you lived in a country that wasint industrialized.