Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Woot! No DK nerfs :P

15+ Year Old Account
    so they want to avoid guilds blazing through there content so easily by allowing them to clear the content before it hit live? I understand normal mode but hard mode testing?

15+ Year Old Account
    QQ - won´t get my Herald of the Titans now

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    QQ - won´t get my Herald of the Titans now
    You think you would get it at 85? Healers will have like 3% haste and cost of spells like 4-5k with 30k mana pool? D

Deleted
    Companion Pets
    * Lil' Alexstrasza has been removed, QQ.
    :,(

Quote Originally Posted by Findus707 View Post
    Hmm, Bear druids shield gets nerfed(currently absorbing 4,6k damage), comparing it to DK's shield they absorb over 10k, that is really balanced, + stamina and avoidance nerf, ftw!
    Bear Druids get a shield every time they crit (Which is a lot). DKs get a shield when they use Death Strike (Which isn't nearly as often). Different mechanics are different. (Yes, I play a DK tank and a Druid Tank).

Thumbs down

Wow, way to go with nerfing my only good dps class (lock) - it wasn't enough to shaft rogues, you had to do both... Back to playing my DK tank and leveling my Paladin tank. Awesomesauce.

Marksmanship
    • Chimera Shot now scales from 48.8% of Ranged Attack Power, up from 28.8%.
    Avoiding the panic, I was more interested in the cooldown of this one. 6 seconds down from 10? Is that part of this, a mistake in the feed, or did I just miss notes from a previous patch?
    Last edited by Chuck U Farley; 2010-11-04 at 03:02 PM.

No nerf for Shammies... (knock on wood)... not that we could have afforded it anyway.

so what happened to the ambush nerf, it is no longer in the list. Are nuke openers balanced or what.

Boub, can we get some clarity on all that confusion over nerfs yesterday?

Meh

They are nerfing us now, so they can give us same dmg as we had before the nerfs in Cataclysm "Look we buffed your class, be happy" We're going to pay for a game that already has existed but with new appearance, this time the box is orange!!!

Deleted
    12% nerf to every single useful spell as lock GG blizz GG... "uhh locks conflag got buffed" .... considering the "DoT" is gone, then no... wasnt buffed, more like.. nerfed overall dmg - aka massive nerf again <3 loves u lots blizz nubs ;<

WTF why would they remove a pet from the game?

Smile

This build should be named "The Harry Potter Nerfs"

If every single class gets their dmg/healing lowered it's not a nerf. It's a lowerage of the dmg output by a percentage. If everyone got buffed by 50%, you wouldn't be 50% more powerful compared to others since THEY ALSO GOT THE CHANGE.

You have to put it in perspective. You got lowered dmg, yea; but so did the other class next to you. Some of you are obsessed by numbers

Are you serious blizz? whats the point of tanking now? do i seriously have to open with a shield wall. chain pain supps and then shield wall again? Nerfed my blood DK. Nerfed Mah Feral druid. Nerfed mah Prot paladin. and Nerf to warriors now? thats what im leveling!

Deleted
    Yogscast got a sneak preview up today for Magmaw, which included a kill and commentary, so enjoy!

Vig is crap now.

Is it just me or is the nerf to warlocks not nessasery equal to 12% dmg output nerf? It's the base DMG which means that the nerf isn't as huge when u have alot of spell power?