Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There was that dragon in bastion of twilight but he had the voice of a sterotyipcal gay voice which many straight people think is "gay" which quite offesnive but very funny too! me i loved it but it had its bad points. But it would be nice for a gay relationship but only if it was natural and in a war story where more people would care about their families or country or race it dosnt take much priority at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    this post so far:

"WoW should have gay chars!"
    "No need for it, there is no need for blizz to represent every sexuality/race/religion etc"
    "OMFG! IM GAY AND IM SO OFENDED!! YOU CLEARLY HATE GAY PPL!"

Just shut the fuck up about this shit and enjoy the game.
    You for got the "I'm gay and I don't give a damn"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orcshaman24 View Post
    You know. To me, seeing two guys or two girls express affection to each other is normal. It is no more in your face then seeing a man and a woman hold hands together.

But I guess people can't deal with even seeing that. Funny, if I thought the same as people say 'it shouldn't be made public', the next man and woman I see holding hands, maybe I should go up to them and say 'can you not do that, it offends my sexual orientation'.

And the 'straight is the majority so its normal' is laughable. Black wasn't normal either decades before.
    black wasnt normal?
    what kind of crap is that lol?

black people with freedom or rights wasnt normal, but im pretty sure that seeing a black guy shovling dirt or tending farms wasnt seen as something astoundlingly abnormal.

SFS=special flower syndrome >.>

Wouldn't needing to let everyone know you are gay be a reverse form of homophobia?

Some gay people are great, and some are assholes. Blend into the crowd, because no one cares who you want to bang.

[11:50:45] Earthmender Duarn says: Shamanistic healing is a complex art. You can't just chain heal all day.

This is my point right here ^

I guess when you think gay you think camp, flamboyent, over the top queen? Where as just a simple show of affections is all that would show it, but then I guess you can't think of something thats not a stereotype aye?
    If that's your point, you're contradicting yourself.

If that's your point, then there's no need to declare ANY npc as gay or not, since they can be gay without being flamboyant. They look and act just like the next NPC.

If that's your point, why are you saying npc's should be declared gay or not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by fendrix View Post
    ib4 a bunch of straight people who live in prominently straight communities tell glbt people how easy life is because their life is easy and glbt people should just suck it up because it really isn't that hard

in regards to the article, players should just pick who they want to be their significant other in the goblin starting zone, doesnt seem like there should be any reason why they shouldn't be able to.
    And that proves is exactly. Instead of making it an option to do so, they decide not to.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."

Quote Originally Posted by erotix View Post
    do i really? maybe 30k i mean it has to be under 100k, and would you really be suprised if there were 100k gay people playing wow?
    does that scare you?
    no it doesn't scare me, i just hate it when people try to impose their beliefs on other people, you don't like it when catholics tell you your going to burn in hell if you don't repent, same thing. Gay people above all else should know this and respect it. Its friggin annoying...

Yes, great idea, and while we're at it, how about a jewish goblin, a muslim orc, a christian troll, and a defiantly aetheist forgotten one.

........wasn't intentional but the jewish goblin thing actually works, stereotypically speaking, of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baever View Post
    Heroic modes =/= additional bosses. It's the same encounter, but cannot be steamrolled by an inbred Texan with same IQ as a roll of toilet paper.
    Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo View Post
    And, more, I'm fairly certain there are several homosexual characters in the game - they don't need to have <Gay> under their name to make it so.
    I'm that guy who enjoys sitting their 6'5" frame in front of little kids in movie theaters.

And the 'straight is the majority so its normal' is laughable. Black wasn't normal either decades before.
    It would probably get you shot if you listed off races as Japanese, Mexican, Spanish, African, and Normal.

I'll go ahead and give you the definition of normal.

nor·mal [nawr-muhl]
    –adjective
    1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
    2. serving to establish a standard.
    –noun
    7. the average or mean: Production may fall below normal.
    8. the standard or type.

Like I said, if it were just "normal", none of us would be alive today anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnburger View Post
    no it doesn't scare me, i just hate it when people try to impose their beliefs on other people, you don't like it when catholics tell you your going to burn in hell if you don't repent, same thing. Gay people above all else should know this and respect it. Its friggin annoying...
    agreed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnburger View Post
    No one is imposing anything on you.

The fact that you're getting so offended by the mere idea of there being a presence in the game you disapprove of is pretty sad though.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanus View Post
    this post so far:

"WoW should have gay chars!"
    "No need for it, there is no need for blizz to represent every sexuality/race/religion etc"
    "OMFG! IM GAY AND IM SO OFENDED!! YOU CLEARLY HATE GAY PPL!"

Just shut the fuck up about this shit and enjoy the game.
    thank you, someone whose actually reasonable...and im not trying to offend you. do what you like with your own life. Just don't try to bring other people into it.

15+ Year Old Account
    what y'all didn't know Sergra Darkthorn was lesbian?

maybe that is because outside of a few, specific characters no sexual preferance is hinted at for anyone

Homosexuals have an entire race dedicated to them.

And now you want more? =\

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Ya know what? I was just in Orgrimmar and was talking to Gamon. Turns out, he's gay.

/thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    most npcs are not said to be one way or the other... hell considering how the culture of the night elves is I wouldn't be surprised if there was a lot of lesbian sentinels and gay druids since the two genders were mostly seperated from eachother for thousands of years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between Nagrand and your dreams
    But whatever. I've seen posts like this and the trollers that come with it. People sit in there chairs as home mouthing off anything pretending they have the guts to, but irl would probably run from it or cower off. But hey, least this shows what people think, narrow minded as it is.
    "The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn."