Quote Originally Posted by ArgusTheUnmaker View Post
    Limit Started Yesterday: Gets 9/11.

Method starts 3 Hours ago: Already 9/11.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING OOONNNNN????!!!! *Metal Music plays*D:
    7 hours ago, but nice try.

Wonder how many people complaining about Antorus being too easy actually did mythic Avatar and KJ. Blizz designed these bosses for top 10 guilds and it was a failure when the clear rates for ToS ended up being abysmal even after many rounds of nerfs. What's the point of putting in bosses like that when blizz doesn't even aknowledge the WF race? So people can circle jerk on a forum on how hard a boss is basically.

OK, it seems like we will have one of the following scenarios:

1. Either Method or Exorsus kill it all today. GG WP, the race ends.

2. Either Method or Exorsus or both pass Aggramar but mythic Argus appears abnormally hard for some reason.

3. Nobody can pass Aggramar.

I am hoping for 1. 3 would be the most boring.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cheat View Post
    This is interesting. What tank did they use? Having trouble doing the mental math on which would handle triple physical damage intake with only Clarity. DK seems like the closest but only if DS shield still works despite the healing prevention.
    Prot Pala surprisingly enough.

And note its just me speculating on how they could do a 1 tank strat. The raid comp on WoWprogress could simply be wrong.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

And note its just me speculating on how they could do a 1 tank strat. The raid comp on WoWprogress could simply be wrong.
    Raider.io is better at tracking the raid comps. Pleasantly surprised to see an elemental shaman on Method's kill!

Don't fall for the bait. They were 2 tanks : Супералёнка & Морана.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    OK, it seems like we will have one of the following scenarios:

1. Either Method or Exorsus kill it all today. GG WP, the race ends.

2. Either Method or Exorsus or both pass Aggramar but mythic Argus appears abnormally hard for some reason.

3. Nobody can pass Aggramar.

I am hoping for 1. 3 would be the most boring.
    Scenario 4. Limit comes back from sleep and killsboth before exorsus/method :P
    Unlikely but i wouldn't mind some cheer for our NA brothers, it's been a while ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster View Post
    Scenario 4. Limit comes back from sleep and killsboth before exorsus/method :P
    Unlikely but i wouldn't mind some cheer for our NA brothers, it's been a while ^^
    I wouldn't mind it. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

When looking at wowprog it shows a Guardian... Not a pala... Might be bugged? Or them logging different specs to fuck with the race followers?

Edit:

I can see now they had Guardian + Blood... Perhaps a bug...?

Madness will consume you!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RiainED View Post
    Weren't they all apart of Method before it fragmented in to Serenity?
    xerwo was in set sail for fail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    If they have to run out to get it.. Then they don't deserve WF due to not being prepared.
    hey, you can argue with me, but never argue nor doubt in Mother Russia

Quote Originally Posted by bewbew View Post
    Using rage on IronFur instead of Damage will make you parse lower.
    Using your Fiery Brand and Metamorphosis as defensive cooldowns instead of using it to do damage will make you parse lower.
    Using rage on Ignore Pain instead of whatever warriors use now to spend rage will make you parse lower.

Are you honestly argueing that in cutting edge content, you shouldn't have your cooldowns/resources for significant mechanics that otherwise kill tanks? Really?

I might be biased, but I've never actually experienced such godlike healers that allow my tanks to just spam damage with both their resources and cooldowns.
    wrong, look at logs, plenty of orange parses of druids having 95% uptime of IF and still doing damage. Maul is hardly an increase over keeping IF up.

I'm hearing that the raid damage from Aggramar is insane and it won't die quickly

Deleted
    For all the US people: We have 15:30 PM here, so they still have solid 6-7 hours progress ahead of them for today. Aggramar is likely to fall today, but I won't believe Argus will fall today, unless they get close to a kill and put in some overhours.

Is Limit even raiding? They state that they only dayraid the first day, so it could be still 8+ hours until they start raiding again.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    shit is way too easy.. this is the raid for the next 6 months at least and people are probably done with it in the first week? oh come on
    don't worry, your shit guild will still take 6 months

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    Limit is 8/11 in less than 12 hours of mythic being open.

Wonder how many more Argus hotfixes will be jammed in to keep guilds from stomping him into the ground in the first reset and making Blizzard look stupid just like they did with Xavius
    who is saying xavius made blizzard look bad beyond mentally ill broken brain retards? EN was one of the most raided places ever. The difficulty was fine for a first tier raid. Just so you know, developers want their content to be seen by most people.

the toxicity of our city, of our city

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    When looking at wowprog it shows a Guardian... Not a pala... Might be bugged? Or them logging different specs to fuck with the race followers?

Edit:

I can see now they had Guardian + Blood... Perhaps a bug...?
    Your looking at Method. Not Exorsus.

And yes Raider.io shows 2 tanks.
    Mystery solved.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    it is but it'll be considered worthless and the easiest end boss in the history of the game, and if things stayed that way i imagine a lot of top guilds would quit, no point putting in the hard work to have a world first happen before its even open in your region lol.

it'd be a hilarious shitshow and a lot of ass kissing and apologising from blizzard basically for the entire raiding expansion xavius too easy, KJ mentally fucking overtuned then to screw up argus be too easy again, oh dear some boots would need to be inserted in asses.
    blizzard wouldnt give a shit, and good riddance. FFXIV's raid content is cleared within 24 hours plenty of people play that. Those devs even made a super hard boss that took about a week of progress with BiS gear that could only be attempted after you did the current raid tier. WoW should do something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jetjaguar View Post
    Give my guys some credit. I'd like to think the guild is in the best shape I've ever seen it and they're really proving it this tier
    nah, all your US competition quit or went EU.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    For all the US people: We have 15:30 PM here, so they still have solid 6-7 hours progress ahead of them for today. Aggramar is likely to fall today, but I won't believe Argus will fall today, unless they get close to a kill and put in some overhours.
    I am fairly certain they buffed Argus with 50% more HP and damage together with their buffs for normal/heroic mode in panic that the final boss of the last tier might die within days of the raid opening, so my bet is it won't die unless they implement some nerfs for mythic.