Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by khakhan View Post
    Prot
    Arms
    Fury
    Have all been updated recently. Weakauras itself has received some nice updates too, you will need at least version 2.7.5 for my auras to work properly.
    Hey brother I'm using the prot WA's and I also you the addon Raven. I like to have the icons of my CD's next to my char on screen, raven lets me do this but with the WA's for some reason it puts a blank bar underneath each CD. I confirmed it was from the WA's be disabling it. Any idea how i can not get the bars under my CD icons ?

[
    Last edited by Scornedfury; 2018-09-10 at 06:00 PM.

@Xirek Sorry I didn't get an alert for some reason on new posts here. Thanks! Hope the new changes are working for you as well

@Scornedfury same thing, no alert. I am really not sure why weakauras would be affecting that. I haven't used raven in a long time. nothing I have should affect anything outside of weakauras. I would check to make sure you haven't been getting other lua errors, try downloading bugsack and bugrabber addons. You shouldn't be getting any errors at all.

The last version has a lot of ignore pain errors, can you please fix soon its annoying in dungeons and raids

Hey Khakhan - it's a new expansion and once again I look to update my favorite Weakaura set from you. Just wanted to take a moment to thank you for continuing to keep this alive and always trying to keep it working well for us. Without you I couldn't rock my Prot and Fury as efficiently and it certainly wouldn't be as enjoyable. Cheers and keep on!

P.S I noticed that you mentioned you found a way to make tekticles work, can you tell me what you had to edit for that??