Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Currently empyrium is cheap around where I play.
    Honestly, I would check the website someone lusted in this thread. I haven't seen that happen personally, so I lack the experience to advise you on it
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Honestly, I would check the website someone lusted in this thread. I haven't seen that happen personally, so I lack the experience to advise you on it
    Naw, I know what you meant but we had a huge influx of the ore not long ago. Managed to get 10x 200 for a price of 300g pr. stack.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Naw, I know what you meant but we had a huge influx of the ore not long ago. Managed to get 10x 200 for a price of 300g pr. stack.
    Ya my server, it goes for 5x that atleast. Those are crazy prices
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Ya my server, it goes for 5x that atleast. Those are crazy prices
    Aye, they tend to be higher but I have a nose for timing on the market - not when it comes to selling, though but when it comes to sniffing out good deals, I jump right in.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..