Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    at the end of the day, tanks will again tank 10 mobs with ease, outdps the shitdps and outheal the healers.

Quote Originally Posted by redwolfrain View Post
    I just hope we stop playing like a D3 crusader, I hate those spinning hammers so much.
    agreed the hammers need to go... or at least have the other talents on par with it so i can just not use it without gimping myself to much.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    They should make holy shield and consecrated hammer competitive to blessed hammer. 95% of the time, blessed hammer is a no brainer. I'm tired of it.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

Got into the Alpha and been playing for about 2-3 hours so far. No real significant changes yet but just for information purposes I've been taking some notes on a 110 premade BE Pally.

Naked:
    360 Str
    369 stam
    116 armor

6% Crit
    8% Mastery
    3% Dodge/Parry
    17% Block

------
    Stats

1% Haste - 16.53 (.0605 per point)
    1% Mastery - 17.64 (.0567 per point)
    1% Crit - 17.64 (.0567 per point)
    - 1% Parry from crit - 22.68(.0441 per point)
    1% Versa:
    -Damage/Healing - 20.92 (.0478 per point)
    -Damage reduction - 41.84 (.0239 per point)

-------

Created Character - Item level 196

21675 HP
    4000 Mana
    945 Str
    1445 Stam
    1712 Armor

21% Crit
    23% Haste
    28% Mastery
    16% Versa
    3% Dodge
    20% Parry
    28% Block

(Fun fact - the Alpha versions of the Legion Legendries are 280 ilvl)

----------------------

Spell changes that I have noticed are just Shield of the Righteous what may be a Tooltip change on Blessing of Freedom:

Shield of the Righteous - 20(16.3 at 22.70% haste) sec Recharge, 3 charges - 174 holy, increases armor by 338% of your strength for 5 secs (+1218 armor when naked)

Blessing of Freedom - 40 yard range - 45 sec CD - immunity to movement impairing and forced movement effects for 8 secs.

-------

Gameplay wise everything feels rotationally sound, though there haven't been any significant changes to core abilities yet. I have not yet had a chance to try out the two open dungeons yet (spent 40 mins in LFG and only saw two dps que up with me for a random) so that will have to wait to see how much change there is when dealing with magic and physical damage and boss damage.

I did do several large trash pulls in the world 5-8 targets and it *felt* the same as on live. Pulling an elite 110 rare actually felt better but it had no specials and only did physical attacks.

If you have any questions let me know and I'll try to get an answer as soon as I am able.

If someone wants to create a sticky for Prot Alpha and want to use anything I posted here feel free.
    The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.