Mythic+ New Feature

Can we plx heff Randomizations of Mythic + Keystone Affixes???

Laik, make each of the tier 3 affixes randomizable thru sum kind of vendor aka in Dalaran aka maibe Archmage Khadgar??

nobudy laiks Explosive.

plx blizzard luuk at dis thread

i r a casual idk how to hit dis orb.

"Nice" troll, but I think that's a good question. I never understood why the affixes were set per week instead of having completely random keys to avoid having "easy week" and "just one 15 this week"

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    "Nice" troll, but I think that's a good question. I never understood why the affixes were set per week instead of having completely random keys to avoid having "easy week" and "just one 15 this week"
    The weeks being hard are subjective, there's just some combos that are more dependent on a tank doing all the heavy lifting while the rest of the party chills, some are for healers and some are for DPS (casters mainy, though. Can't think of anything other than Skittish for melee and Hunters basically laugh at whatever the combination is). And then you have Tyrannical Herja, but I can't think of anything else specifically painful...

Still, having a randomized key will make it more painful to assemble parties, especially if you got some really nasty combos of affixes and dungeons. Predictibility is not that bad.
    It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic... No, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway.