Deleted

Question Incorrect class hall mission table percentages?

Hey guys, a few days ago I started noticing some of my missions were completing as sub 200% even though I only start them if they're (almost) 200%. I thought that maybe I made an error when sending off my champions, but I tested it just now and there is something weird going on... It will say 200% when I am selecting troops for the mission, but when I check the progress tab after starting it, the actual % will be (much) lower. Am I doing something wrong or is the game having some trouble? I've never had this before, so I'm rather confused

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monopoly man View Post
    Hey guys, a few days ago I started noticing some of my missions were completing as sub 200% even though I only start them if they're (almost) 200%. I thought that maybe I made an error when sending off my champions, but I tested it just now and there is something weird going on... It will say 200% when I am selecting troops for the mission, but when I check the progress tab after starting it, the actual % will be (much) lower. Am I doing something wrong or is the game having some trouble? I've never had this before, so I'm rather confused
    Ain't experienced it being much lower, sometimes 200% runs can actually means 198% runs. Addon's interfering with it?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Am I doing something wrong or is the game having some trouble? I've never had this before, so I'm rather confused
    As with all troubleshooting, have you disabled addons before testing this to see if they cause the problem?

I had a 200% command center mission for ap failing completely few days ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Ain't experienced it being much lower, sometimes 200% runs can actually means 198% runs. Addon's interfering with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    As with all troubleshooting, have you disabled addons before testing this to see if they cause the problem?
    I don't have any addons that interfere with the mission table UI or to do with the mission table, but I will try again without any addons when I have the chance. It isn't a minor drop like 2%; it will show 200% at the ''choose your champions'' screen, but show up as like 137% at the ''in progress'' window

EDIT: just tried it again without any addons: mission says ''200%'' but when I send off my dudes it says ''133%'' in the ''in progress''-tab
    Last edited by mmoc5d54ba8d79; 2018-01-21 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    I don't have any addons that interfere with the mission table UI or to do with the mission table, but I will try again without any addons when I have the chance. It isn't a minor drop like 2%; it will show 200% at the ''choose your champions'' screen, but show up as like 137% at the ''in progress'' window

EDIT: just tried it again without any addons: mission says ''200%'' but when I send off my dudes it says ''133%'' in the ''in progress''-tab
    No, you are correct, had it too multiple times this week. Thought i was an idiot for making the mistake but it happend 3times so i thought something was wrong

On the other hand, I had 98% mission and got bonus loot..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McHamr View Post
    No, you are correct, had it too multiple times this week. Thought i was an idiot for making the mistake but it happend 3times so i thought something was wrong
    Yeah I thought I was being stupid too, until it happened more often I reported the bug in-game, I suggest you do too, so we can get this fixed sooner. I've already missed like 7k gold due to the awry percentages ;-;

Running missions on 12 characters every day, never had any such problems so far.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Running missions on 12 characters every day, never had any such problems so far.
    Strange... I swear I'm not imagining it lol

There is a decent sized thread on the official forums in the bug section about it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1026666?page=1

I'd suggest adding your voice and experiences to it. Maybe we can actually have Blizz acknowledge it eventually.
    It has nothing to do (that anyone can tell) with addons, since some people are running none and still have it happen.
    Here are 2 screenshots I have of it happening. As soon as it started, it dropped 78%.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166881293 <--- Mission being set up.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166881295 <--- Mission not running as it was shown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faethor View Post
    There is a decent sized thread on the official forums in the bug section about it.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1026666?page=1

I'd suggest adding your voice and experiences to it. Maybe we can actually have Blizz acknowledge it eventually.
    It has nothing to do (that anyone can tell) with addons, since some people are running none and still have it happen.
    Here are 2 screenshots I have of it happening. As soon as it started, it dropped 78%.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166881293 <--- Mission being set up.

http://www.pbase.com/patryn/image/166881295 <--- Mission not running as it was shown.
    EU forum moderators seem to shut all the threads about it down for some reason <.< but I will make one anyway, because this is rather annoying

Yes, sorry about that. I should have mentioned that thread is on the US forums.

Deleted
    Yes, sorry about that. I should have mentioned that thread is on the US forums.
    Don't sweat it any word on a fix?

Unfortunately not. A few people have put in game tickets in, but the responses are mostly cut and paste pre-approved responses, and nothing to do with the actual problem. So far they haven't even openly acknowledged there is a bug, but more and more people are starting to screen shot before and after shots. So hopefully they'll at least admit there is an issue soon.

Deleted
    Unfortunately not. A few people have put in game tickets in, but the responses are mostly cut and paste pre-approved responses, and nothing to do with the actual problem. So far they haven't even openly acknowledged there is a bug, but more and more people are starting to screen shot before and after shots. So hopefully they'll at least admit there is an issue soon.
    Darn... let's hope there will be one soon then