Thread: Black Temple TW

Black Temple TW

How is it with 7.3.5, which also buffed the hp of mobs in TBC TW dungeons? Is it the same or was it buffed too?
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2018-01-23 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExcelion View Post
    How is it with 7.3.5, which also buffed the hp of mobs in TBC TW dungeons? Is it the same or was it buffed too?
    Annoying, simple as that. Takes way longer then before, and is a pointless buff and was not worth doing the 5 dungeons, which took about 2 hours to do or so, because i had great luck and seemed to get the worst ones in bc.

It's way better,it was way too easy and mobs had far too little health before that,it makes it funnier

Talking about the raid only here
    Last edited by ONCHEhap; 2018-01-24 at 12:08 AM.

It's about 30-40% longer, so about as long as during Warlords. Trash dies fast, bosses take a bit more than a minute in most cases.

It doesn't help that BC also has the most terrible dungeons of all the TW selection as far as I'm concerned. Black Morass and Shattered Halls seem to be just endless now.

Quote Originally Posted by healzforu View Post
    Annoying, simple as that. Takes way longer then before, and is a pointless buff and was not worth doing the 5 dungeons, which took about 2 hours to do or so, because i had great luck and seemed to get the worst ones in bc.
    OP asked about the Raid not dungeons

I looted a 930 Wand and an 945 Offhand, great success !

It can be pretty hard for the average PUG.. ppl think they can ignore mechanics and faceroll to victory.

Illidan is a pain because people don't know tactics and sometimes refuse to listen... But when they do it's quite the cake really, mostly goes well when you shout in /s what to do fast enough :P

Illidan's HP pool was pointlessly buffed.

Quote Originally Posted by NuclearIsChildsPlay View Post
    It can be pretty hard for the average PUG.. ppl think they can ignore mechanics and faceroll to victory.
    Those people are a blight on the game and should not be catered to.

I haven't done BT yet but the dungeons feel way better this week, still easy, now with mechanics so they are actually fun.

I ignored it. What's the point?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Loot, if it's a new character or you simply are not good enough to clear anything above normal. A trip down nostalgia lane. Simple fun. Doing something with friends.

I mean, I ignore PvP. What's the point? Same could be said about clearing the final raid more than once, since all gear resets next expansion anyways, so farming gear makes no sense. Could be said about basically anything and someone somwhere still does it simply because he finds it fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it for the Warglaive transmog, but will never do it again. This is the definition of horrible slow and painful content to me. They could give 1000ilvl loot and I would seriously not do it again.

Worst of all is that it killed any nostalgia I had for TBC, as BT was once one my favorite raids. Now I never wanna go there again.
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Demon Hunters do it to get the Warglaive achieve needed to transmog them.

Just another pointless content. That's why I want new shait with new location and new bad guys to kill.