Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Well stormstrike got tuned for us, no surprise there really.

No more talent changes, I can't see us getting anything other then tuning and band aid fixes now. Not a great time to be a shaman..
    Well there is still reason to believe SS is still too weak and will once again need constant buffs over the course of BFA.

In highend gear like prepatch LL still hits way harder than SS. At least at 120 starter gear it should work.

Deleted
    Hazzikostas just said in recent Q&A with the devs that they're going to concentrate on balance from now on and that it's too late for real spec changes. He's made an example of S.priest, Enha and in some extent Elem. It's concerning if enha's bread and butter ability SS still does less dmg than a fucking LL when bfa is released, but I hope tuning will fix it before bfa hits. In Wows existence, the only time LL has been a bit interesting was in WoD -> in heavy AoE situations.
    *Stormblast was cool, but a minor thing. Could be fixed with a cosmetic glyph tho, atleast for those who liked it because it looked awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    Hazzikostas just said in recent Q&A with the devs that they're going to concentrate on balance from now on and that it's too late for real spec changes. He's made an example of S.priest, Enha and in some extent Elem. It's concerning if enha's bread and butter ability SS still does less dmg than a fucking LL when bfa is released, but I hope tuning will fix it before bfa hits. In Wows existence, the only time LL has been a bit interesting was in WoD -> in heavy AoE situations.
    *Stormblast was cool, but a minor thing. Could be fixed with a cosmetic glyph tho, atleast for those who liked it because it looked awesome.
    the change you are requesting has nothing to do with with spec reworks. its just a number tweak

5+ Year Old Account
    I will be using Grounding Totem. Beep boop.

Enhancement Shaman Decreases damage/healing by 40% 44%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Decreases periodic damage/healing by 40% 44%: Crash Lightning, Crashing Storm, Earthen Spike, Earthquake, Elemental Spirits, Feral Lunge, Flametongue, Flametongue Attack, Frostbrand, Fury of Air, Hailstorm, Lava Lash, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Shield, Rockbiter, Searing Assault, Stormstrike, Stormstrike Off-Hand, Sundering, Windfury, Windfury Attack, Windstrike, Windstrike Off-Hand Increases damage/healing by 100%: Earth Shield Shaman - Enhancement Spec. Shaman - Enhancement Spec.
    We're fixed boys!

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally decide to main a Shaman again for this expansion and Blizzard fucks up the spec I want to play. Sorry guys, it's my fault... Any classes you suggest I main to get them nerfed into oblivion?
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    We're fixed boys!
    I'm not following everything, but in beta I played enhancement for a while (generated lvl 110, not copied) and saw various things that were baffling, like SS hitting for very little. If they are nerfing damage by 44%, I suspect I may die against every quest mob, what's going on here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally i find the rotation to be too simplistic, its based off using rockbiter too much, i understand is a filler and builder of maelstrom but holy shit i end up smashing the same button over 10 times in a short fight, it feels really repetitive its missing button to press that are not god damn CDs maybe a combo after stormstrike so we also don't end up pressing stormstrike 4 times in a row when the procs happen, is like we are same skill spam spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solence View Post
    the change you are requesting has nothing to do with with spec reworks. its just a number tweak
    Ignore my drunken ramblings. ^^

Deleted
    So Guys, at the end of the day, will Enh Sham be a decent dps dealer in BFA or not?

Did some of u were able to try it at lvl 120?

Quote Originally Posted by Feyjin View Post
    So Guys, at the end of the day, will Enh Sham be a decent dps dealer in BFA or not?

Nope. Been playing enh on the beta for a bit and it's just trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Feyjin View Post

I've done mythic+ and honestly, we're okay. Just okay, though. We're a decent single target DPS, and just a sub par AoE DPS. I feel like we bring an alright amount of utility; off heals, cap totem stun, sundering interrupts, and a ranged interrupt. Like it always seems to be in every expansion, we're just alright at the start but we most likely will be one of the top classes to bring to anything due to our scaling with gear (unless I missed some change). I will agree that our talent choices are 'meh.' But apparently we'll see changes in 8.1. I'm doing my best to stay optimistic and play at the best of my ability with what we've got now, and I feel that we should start a thread soon to start talking about how to best optimize our characters with what we have.

TL;DR We're just okay, not fantastic and not a complete bag of trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolvanish View Post
    Nope. Been playing enh on the beta for a bit and it's just trash.
    Somewhat true unfortunately. We still lack massive AoE even though Sundering got a lot better and is actually a good talent now, for both Burst AoE and even Singletarget DPS. We are still squishy as all hell with only one true Def CD. Our mana is gone in 5 seconds of instant casted healing surges which heal for, at best, 40% of your HP (crits included). Earth shield is still too weak to be considered good and needs a overhaul (imo: 10% DR and 10% increased healing taken from ALL ressources, not just your own healing like it is right now). Feral Lunge should still be considered baseline at that point. Our Utility is also still lacking. Besides BL we dont bring anything that great to a raid right now.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.