Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Well, upkeep CAN be fun, I think.
    Current arms CS is fun to maintain , takes some skill and awareness in cleave situations and is so fething satisfying and noticeable and has a direct interaction with artifact and basically all damage arms does, including kjbw iirc.
    Even enrage can be fun to maintain at times, as well as frothing berserker.
    Though it can boil down to personal preferences, I guess.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    I’m sure inquisishun will find it’s uses at low tier raiding due to haste bonus, that is, if it won’t be nerfed any more.
    Being a talent and not a mandatory chore is a good thing as well.
    Dragonslaying wise it will boil down to tuning and how much haste we’ll be able to acquire through gear.
    Pvp-wise it will be a dead talent , just as Crusade will be aswell. Which is bad design, as we’ll have an exact choice out of nothing on tier100.

- - - Updated - - -

No.
    But you can gloat over someone who’s not able to respond to you at the moment.
    Which speaks quite a lot about your honor and dignity.
    Or much rather, of lack of.
    Speaking of a lack of honour and dignity, as he returns from his ban. What an amazing comment. Genuinely lol’d at that one, which doesn’t happen often when reading these forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayiicha View Post
    Speaking of a lack of honour and dignity, as he returns from his ban. What an amazing comment. Genuinely lol’d at that one, which doesn’t happen often when reading these forums.
    As if it somehow retorts to my previous comment on how you love to gloat over someone who's unable to respond , while insulting him and namecalling at the same time.

All bland +% damage buffs and debuffs are just bad boring design and shouldn't exist in modern wow. Hell I'd take vanilla paladin auras over this, at least they were flavourful. Inquisition, colossus smash, (arguably) enrage and savage roar are just relics of a bygone age that should remain buried.

It's just a glorified vanilla paladin seal. And there's a reason that design is something -literally nobody- advocates for over -any other iteration of paladin design- after it was finally removed.
    Last edited by Saberstrike; 2018-03-06 at 11:05 PM.

Deleted
    Well, upkeep CAN be fun, I think.
    Current arms CS is fun to maintain , takes some skill and awareness in cleave situations and is so fething satisfying and noticeable and has a direct interaction with artifact and basically all damage arms does, including kjbw iirc.
    Even enrage can be fun to maintain at times, as well as frothing berserker.
    Though it can boil down to personal preferences, I guess.
    CS is a debuff that majorly increases your damage during a short window triggered by an attack. It's nothing like Inquisition and savage roar.

Enrage is a passive buff. You dont need to trigger it, it happens when you crit with BT or rampage (again, attacks).

You get those debuffs/buffs as you are dealing damage. You don't set aside resources and a GCD with 0dps to activate them. That is why they are fun and Inq/SR aren't. I actually can include life tap here aswell, wich is also a terrible spell.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-03-07 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    CS is a debuff that majorly increases your damage during a short window triggered by an attack. It's nothing like Inquisition and savage roar.

Enrage is a passive buff. You dont need to trigger it, it happens when you crit with BT or rampage (again, attacks).

You get those debuffs/buffs as you are dealing damage. You don't set aside resources and a GCD with 0dps to activate them. That is why they are fun and Inq/SR aren't. I actually can include life tap here aswell, wich is also a terrible spell.
    Indeed.

But I never said they are anything alike, just pointed out that maintaining can be fun

Deleted
    Indeed.

But I never said they are anything alike, just pointed out that maintaining can be fun
    Well... those weren't the type of maintnance buffs i meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    I didn't disagree with your position in general, i just though the reason was more than just a button every 45m. For example the old Execution sentence had a 1m CD. I don't think it was unfun because of that.
    I wasn't picking a fight with you.
    Stop picking a fight with me dude!

Nah, jokes aside, I do agree with you