New Warlock casting animations?

If you go to wowhead and view in 3d any model that is available to players, you will see that among animations there are three called LocSpellCastBothFront, LockPrecastBoth and LockPrecastBoth.

I've never seen them on spell effect previews video, and these look very warlocky. This seem to be new animations like what mages/druids/priests/shamans got in 7.3.5.

Like, this might be new Channel animation for Hellfire or Rain of Fire:

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping for a fancier shadowbolt.

Looks like it. Looking forward to seeing the final results.

I'm loving LOCSPELLPRECASTBOTH, you see that weight and struggle to cast the spell its just beautiful.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I'm loving LOCSPELLPRECASTBOTH, you see that weight and struggle to cast the spell its just beautiful.
    Looks amazing on the Orc model, Nightbourne is pretty good as well. Will be happy if thats the animation they use for Chaos Bolt, suitably epic!!

Deleted
    Animations are nice but dear god, I hope they don't ruin us with the stupid outline that mages got when casting some frost / fire spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    The channel also really looks like they are having trouble staying in control, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    If you go to wowhead and view in 3d any model that is available to players, you will see that among animations there are three called LocSpellCastBothFront, LockPrecastBoth and LockPrecastBoth.

I've never seen them on spell effect previews video, and these look very warlocky. This seem to be new animations like what mages/druids/priests/shamans got in 7.3.5.
    Good find, I like looks of them. Can't wait to see how they are used (if they are indeed warlock only animations)
    Zerel the Insane
    "That Orphanage Attacked Me!"