Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Auronos View Post
    Would love to see huge nerfs to mythic soon.
    While I would like to get the Argus mount, I still dont think they should nerf antorus

I assume Blizzard is still monitoring the raid and will apply nerfs if progression speeds drop to much.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Auronos View Post
    Would love to see huge nerfs to mythic soon.
    The majority of mythic is relatively easy, minus the last 2 bosses. It is significantly easier than the previous raids in this expansion until the jump of the last 2 bosses. And those 2 bosses recently had significant nerfs that has had numerous guild getting kills on on or both bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    The majority of mythic is relatively easy, minus the last 2 bosses. It is significantly easier than the previous raids in this expansion until the jump of the last 2 bosses. And those 2 bosses recently had significant nerfs that has had numerous guild getting kills on on or both bosses.
    Guilds who were only able to kill Aggramar with the nerfs won't be able to kill argus before the pre patch. We're talking guilds who spent 1-2 months+ on Aggramar and still wasn't able to kill him without nerfs. 80%+ of these guilds doesn't have what it takes to kill Argus within 6-8 weeks even with the 5% nerf.

Not saying anymore nerfs need to be made, I'm just saying Aggramar nerfs this late in the expansion don't really have any major impact outside of farm kills. Guilds who just got 10/11 don't stand a chance and are probably wasting their time at this point.
    Last edited by mmoce81e69ea37; 2018-05-15 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Guilds who were only able to kill Aggramar with the nerfs won't be able to kill argus before the pre patch. We're talking guilds who spent 1-2 months+ on Aggramar and still wasn't able to kill him without nerfs. 80%+ of these guilds doesn't have what it takes to kill Argus within 6-8 weeks even with the 5% nerf.

Not saying anymore nerfs need to be made, I'm just saying Aggramar nerfs this late in the expansion don't really have any major impact outside of farm kills. Guilds who just got 10/11 don't stand a chance and are probably wasting their time at this point.
    I beg to differ, we are in that spot and making it deep into the last phase(20%) without vantis runes as we had used them on the kill of Agg on the Tuesday and had 2 and a half days of pulls. It seems Argus is an easier boss than Agg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaelexi View Post
    I beg to differ, we are in that spot and making it deep into the last phase(20%) without vantis runes as we had used them on the kill of Agg on the Tuesday and had 2 and a half days of pulls. It seems Argus is an easier boss than Agg.
    If you take a look at majority of the logs from guild who only recently killed agg with the nerfs, it doesn't seem they have what it takes to get cutting edge. Agg was never a hard boss. And guilds just now killing it are probably not cutting edge guilds.

I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    So was I and it doesn't mean I like it. They easily dealt with that in Naxx10, they could have done the same.
    Warlocks could do it just as well. That's all we need, more options.
    No, it's a nuisance. Balanced roster gets harder and harder the lower you get in ranks - and then you get even lower because you don't have such roster. It sucks for smaller realms, where recruitment is a nightmare, it sucks when your only Class X is absent/stops raiding, and it doesn't really make the fights more interesting.

At very least, there should be *spec* specific utility being required - and class specific should have some alternatives. Gul'dan did it right. Aggramar, not really.
    Well, there is one way to fix that you know.

It's called extra action buttons, just like we had on Gul'dan. They should provide weaker versions of the abilities just like drums vs bloodlust.

There is already nerf for or just before each extension (often pre-patch)

It's getting latre in the expansion, maybe time to nerf