Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Okay, I'm going to suggest something blasphemous, just play Worgen, just because you have maybe one Alliance character won't make you an Alliance fanboy
    No need to take my commentary so seriously.

I have a worgen, several alliance toons in fact. I even have an alliance at 110 in prep for the BfA leveling experience from the alliance perspective. I just very rarely play them because Horde is my strong preference.

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    "I will point out there's a reason we know the name of USAs intelligence group and not Kazakhstan's"

Good point brah, you got me.
    maybe if your boys didn't drop the ball at broken shore they might be worth something.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    maybe if your boys didn't drop the ball at broken shore they might be worth something.
    Perhaps the horde would have done better if, you know, they actually tried. Then again it's always easiest to be critical from the sideline.
    Ily mmoc

Perhaps the horde would have done better if, you know, they actually tried. Then again it's always easiest to be critical from the sideline.
    You just put the "I" in SECRET. How do you know they didnt?

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerzuru View Post
    You just put the "I" in SECRET. How do you know they didnt?
    Well if they did and didn't learn about the ambush at the broken shore either then they failed just as badly as the alliance intelligence organisation and therefor have no grounds to be critical.
    Ily mmoc

Well if they did and didn't learn about the ambush at the broken shore either then they failed just as badly as the alliance intelligence organisation and therefor have no grounds to be critical.
    naw... they'd have to not only fail to find information but ALSO get subverted to help Legion goals to fail as bad as SI:7 did.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    naw... they'd have to not only fail to find information but ALSO get subverted to help Legion goals to fail as bad as SI:7 did.
    If they exist they probably were subverted (or incompetent enough that they weren't worth subverting) why else would they not say when they failed to find evidence to back up the claims made by SI:7?
    Ily mmoc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Worgen should get updated models.
    Wish Worgen females would get a overall redo lol

Can do without the chihuahua head and horrible casting animations.

Quote Originally Posted by JrTM View Post
    Would like to see all races similar to pandas, they choose who to fight with and make new factions that wont be hard with war going on now
    Yeah that's not even a bad idea imho. I mean gameplaywise the heroes aren't even properly a part of a faction, but they can gain reputation with many many other factions as well. Or basically we're our own thing rather than just a soldier/commander/whatever of some faction

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Worgen should have been a class, not a race.

Druid is already here.

7+ Year Old Account
    What if Sylvanas and Genn started dating and she brought the worgen into the horde. How cool would that be!

Deleted
    "I will point out there's a reason we know the name of USAs intelligence group and not Kazakhstan's"

Good point brah, you got me.
    Except the Horde is meant to represent the Soviet Union/Russia, not Kazakhstan. And everyone knows the KGB. Try harder.

If you are Alliance and want to be an updated worgen model, the Horde is there for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Razion View Post
    While they would be the perfect spies, unless they specifically were a clan of Worgen from a source other than Gilneas it wouldn't make much sense. Granted, Worgen DKs do currently work under the assumption that you're one of Arugal's Worgen, so perhaps there are more that weren't raised as DKs that could be persuaded to join the Horde.
    Good point no point dissing the guy he makes a good point, but it's too late for that now as
    The story has progressed past that

It's a tad late for that.

If you want spies, you should have your blood elves put in some blue contact lenses.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Except the Horde is meant to represent the Soviet Union/Russia, not Kazakhstan. And everyone knows the KGB. Try harder.
    Then everyone should know the Horde intelligence agency, right? Except they don't, which is my whole point. Please try to keep up.
    Ily mmoc