Hunter pets getting all passives in latest Beta Build?

Hunter
    Dash is now available to all pet families.
    Pathfinding is now available to all pet families.
    Predator's Thirst is now available to all pet families.
    Endurance Training is now available to all pet families.
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=285092/...alents-azerite

thoughts? Would be nice imo.

old news sss

Quote Originally Posted by Moltentank19 View Post
    old news sss
    No it's not.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Means you'd now sacrifice a very large amount of utility and defensive ability for going Lone Wolf.
    Is Lone Wolf back as a talent? Thought it was baseline for MM in BFA.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281769/b...ter-pet-revamp
    oh and hunter pets are not getting all passives they are still spec specific

So, with these changes, is BM a spec to go at BfA?

lone wolf is baseline, I remember watching a video, that whenever u need utility spells from your pet, you would call pet, use ability then dismiss. Lone wolf buff takes 6 seconds to get active. Something like that.

I'm just concern about the BM leggo ring, Predator Claw, that gives your pet ability's of all family . At level 116 legendarys are disable, but before that, its still works? didn't test on PTR yet

Quote Originally Posted by elcapone View Post
    lone wolf is baseline, I remember watching a video, that whenever u need utility spells from your pet, you would call pet, use ability then dismiss. Lone wolf buff takes 6 seconds to get active. Something like that.
    This is incorrect. It's 6 seconds for 1% buff. Lone Wolf gives a 10% damage increase, and takes a total of 1 minute to reach 10% after dismissing your pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacritz View Post
    This is incorrect. It's 6 seconds for 1% buff. Lone Wolf gives a 10% damage increase, and takes a total of 1 minute to reach 10% after dismissing your pet.
    gotcha 1 minute eh hmmm......

I really like this. I'm still not sold on the whole "All ferocity have lust!" thing. It was cute how different pets had different lusts and I loved the shiny sparkles from nether rays, but it's nice that all pets at least do the same DPS...

Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    I'm just concern about the BM leggo ring, Predator Claw, that gives your pet ability's of all family . At level 116 legendarys are disable, but before that, its still works? didn't test on PTR yet
    It doesn't seem to add any of the actives nor the fun passives, but it does add some weird stuff that shouldn't even exist anymore, like Combat Experience, which adds 69% extra damage to the pet as a passive. I imagine it'll get some work yet or be left broken. For now it removes both Spec abilities, then adds everything else and adds back the spec abilities, but doesn't add the other spec's abilities. If it remains broken, it'll probably be the best BM legendary hands down for as long as you can use it, I mean there's nothing that will ever get close to +69% extra pet damage on a single slot.

EDIT:
    After the update, the ring correctly gives out the passives from every spec, but not the active abilities. The ring's description also changed to "all the passive abilities of all specs", so this is probably the way going forward.
    Last edited by Vellithe; 2018-06-27 at 10:59 PM.