Horde Merging accounts lose mounts, pets and achievements...WHY?

Ok, so prior to the 'view as offline' function in Battle.net, I set up an another Battle.net account for nights when I didn't want to be disturbed..Bought a licence for legion and basically played the whole expansion there..I transferred a max level to get my Demon hunter and I was a happy little loner.. Problem was, I've now levelled up 7 or 8 toons there, bagged a few mounts/pets I don't have on my main account. Imagine how thrilled I was to discover that there is no merge account option and transferring toons strips everything, heirlooms, mounts, pets,titles..The works.. Now, this may be obvious, so please excuse my ignorance...Can someone tell me why that's the case? If I can prove both accounts are mine, it seems a little petty....
    Anyway..So now I'm looking at the cost of transferring all my legion toons back to my main account minus all the pretties they're acquired and I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty bummed out about it. I guess thats the price I pay for logging on in peace and f*cking quiet.

Gnnh.

Contact support, they should be able to merge them

Probably because of people buying Scarab Lord accounts. Another example of Blizzard making a decision that affects 99% of the population poorly because of a few baddies.

No need to be down, contact Blizzard; you can merge BN accounts/WoW accounts as long as the last name is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    No need to be down, contact Blizzard; you can merge BN accounts/WoW accounts as long as the last name is the same.
    This, I have done that a couple of times.

Ah, thats great. I've logged a ticket with Support. See what they can sort out. I'd prefer not to lose the stuff on the 'loner' login.. But if they have to axe it to put my toons on the same account then I'll just suck it up.

I checked and the name is the same... Plus I've used the same bank account to pay for my sub on both, that should be more than enough to prove they're mine and legit. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by theundad; 2018-06-23 at 03:57 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by theundad View Post
    Ah, thats great. I've logged a ticket with Support. See what they can sort out. I'd prefer not to lose the stuff on the 'loner' login.. But if they have to axe it to put my toons on the same account then I'll just suck it up.

I checked and the name is the same... Plus I've used the same bank account to pay for my sub on both, that should be more than enough to prove they're mine and legit. Fingers crossed.
    Yeah it does work, my friend got her main account banned so she started another account and merged them together when the ban was lifted and kept all her stuff but only on the account it was all merged to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so prior to the 'view as offline' function in Battle.net, I set up an another Battle.net account for nights when I didn't want to be disturbed..Bought a licence for legion and basically played the whole expansion there..I transferred a max level to get my Demon hunter and I was a happy little loner.. Problem was, I've now levelled up 7 or 8 toons there, bagged a few mounts/pets I don't have on my main account. Imagine how thrilled I was to discover that there is no merge account option and transferring toons strips everything, heirlooms, mounts, pets,titles..The works.. Now, this may be obvious, so please excuse my ignorance...Can someone tell me why that's the case? If I can prove both accounts are mine, it seems a little petty....
    Anyway..So now I'm looking at the cost of transferring all my legion toons back to my main account minus all the pretties they're acquired and I'm not going to lie, I feel pretty bummed out about it. I guess thats the price I pay for logging on in peace and f*cking quiet.

Gnnh.
    Contact Blizzard support instead of ranting on MMO-champion. If you own both accounts without questionable use, then you wouldn't lose mounts, pets or achievements. So, stop your ranting and actually ask the professionals.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Contact Blizzard support instead of ranting on MMO-champion. If you own both accounts without questionable use, then you wouldn't lose mounts, pets or achievements. So, stop your ranting and actually ask the professionals.
    There's no saleable service. No information in the FAQ and surprisingly no forum posts I could find, prior to the responses I received here I assumed I would have to pay to transfer x7 characters. You seem like you're having a bad day? The other people here were helpful. You friend are not.
    Last edited by theundad; 2018-06-23 at 09:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no saleable service. No information in the FAQ and surprisingly no forum posts I could find, prior to the responses I received here I assumed I would have to pay to transfer x7 characters. You seem like you're having a bad day? The other people here were helpful. You friend are not. The only person ranting here is you.
    I was helpful. I gave you the correct statement to find a solution for your problem. Normally the primary contact to take if you have errors such as yours. My apologies that you didn't find my comment on a fansite to be an account support needed. As for the claim of ranting was more a pressure to get you to send a ticket to the correct people to have your problem solved. Normally tends to work that way.

And of course, there was no information in the FAQ as this sort of problem is normally one of those you take contact about. FAQ is more for customer solutions that can be done by themselves. Again, sorry if I appeared rude.

As for my day, it is rather glorious and fine.

If you find my correct answer rude, then do leave feedback and I'll process it within the next 10-20 work days.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I was helpful. I gave you the correct statement to find a solution for your problem. Normally the primary contact to take if you have errors such as yours. My apologies that you didn't find my comment on a fansite to be an account support needed. As for the claim of ranting was more a pressure to get you to send a ticket to the correct people to have your problem solved. Normally tends to work that way.

And of course, there was no information in the FAQ as this sort of problem is normally one of those you take contact about. FAQ is more for customer solutions that can be done by themselves. Again, sorry if I appeared rude.

As for my day, it is rather glorious and fine.

If you find my correct answer rude, then do leave feedback and I'll process it within the next 10-20 work days.

Someone had already pointed me in the right direction minus the sarcasm. I know you kids have a problem with TLDR..However, this post isn't really that long. Remember you're talking with real people lad.