Question Choosing a Server

Hey all,
    i'm coming back to play wow and i just want to ask you help finding for a server to start a new journey.
    I'm quite skilled both in pvp and pve so i'm looking for a pvp server with decent amount of people (medium to high pop.) and i'm interested both in ranked pvp/Hc-myth guilds with a friendly attitude.

It would be amazing if any of you out there could give me some fish&tips about the state of your servers.

P.S: not sure if gonna restart as horde or alliance.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: yeah sorry, EU servers.
    Last edited by Cardian; 2018-07-16 at 02:11 PM.

what region are playing in? EU/US/etc

For such a request it is always handy to add some info, like EU, NA, Taiwan etc, also it would be nice to know do you prefer Horde or Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Amoozing View Post
    what region are playing in? EU/US/etc
    Damn, you beat me to it

realmpop is great.

And so is Ravencrest EU PvP
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenor or Tarren Mill are the best, highest pop servers for EU-H.
    Silvermoon or Ravencrest if you want alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Cardian View Post
    Hey all,
    i'm coming back to play wow and i just want to ask you help finding for a server to start a new journey.
    I'm quite skilled both in pvp and pve so i'm looking for a pvp server with decent amount of people (medium to high pop.) and i'm interested both in ranked pvp/Hc-myth guilds with a friendly attitude.

It would be amazing if any of you out there could give me some fish&tips about the state of your servers.

P.S: not sure if gonna restart as horde or alliance.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: yeah sorry, EU servers.
    PVP servers are not a thing anymore.

They've mentioned another wave of realm connections is coming, so that's something to keep in mind.

As far as PvE and PvP servers go, that concept will disappear in BfA as you will be able to enable or disable War Mode, effectively doing the same without tying those mechanics to a server. I'm fairly sure you will be sharded with other people that have enabled War Mode regardless of realm, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help me choose..." type threads do not generally produce the desired output, whether it is servers, classes, races, specs, etc. etc. Please check online resources. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead