Why can't we get a reputation achievement for current content?

I am asking this myself for years now. Every time the achievement for X reputations get updated I log in and immediately get it. Would be nice to have a little goal set for the expansion itself, so instead of 80 currently it should be at 90+ max.

Isn't the 100 reps achievement is in game already. You cant do it till BFA actually launches as the most factions you can get at the moment is 94 I think. BFA adds 5 or 6 factions at launch, with more being added later.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I am asking this myself for years now. Every time the achievement for X reputations get updated I log in and immediately get it. Would be nice to have a little goal set for the expansion itself, so instead of 80 currently it should be at 90+ max.
    But there is 90 reputation achievement?

Seems like some addon was messing with my achievements - you are right guys! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    Seems like some addon was messing with my achievements - you are right guys! Sorry!
    Which addon was that?

there is a 100 rep achieve too. but currently you can only get 97 (including the newly found exalted with the centaurs of Desolace).

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't done the centaurs rep during vanilla unfortunately so now I don't see the npcs giving me any quests at all...is that a bug or something?

The mobs are not dropping the quest item at all
    Last edited by Velshin; 2018-07-19 at 05:22 PM.

Did you kill the mobs outside of maraudon? I didnt had any quest to get but they still dropped the item

Quote Originally Posted by DarthRigo View Post
    Which addon was that?
    the one called complain on the forum before fact checking , seems like many people are using that

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    I haven't done the centaurs rep during vanilla unfortunately so now I don't see the npcs giving me any quests at all...is that a bug or something?

The mobs are not dropping the quest item at all
    Here is a list of prerequisite quests:

Assuming someone has not done any of the Desolace quests, this is what you need to do for this to drop:

Botanist Ferrah in Karnum's Glade, Desolace (58.2, 50.0)
    A Time to Reap
    Pulling Weeds
    Taking Part

Garren Darkwind in Karnum's Glade
    An Introduction Is In Order (you must turn this in to Khan Leh'Prah before you can pick up his second one)
    Cenarion Property Since the objectives are next to each other, you might as well do this and Khan Leh'Prah's follow up quest Breakout! at the same time.

Khan Leh'Prah Next to Garren Darkwind in Karnum's Glade
    Breakout!
    Delicate Negotiations You will turn this in to Khan Kammah

Khan Kammah Magram Territory (71.6, 45.6), he shows up after you complete the objective for Delicate Negotiations
    Will Work For Food
    My Word is My Bond

Khan Leh'Prah in Karnum's Glade
    Three Princes This will be turned in to Khan Shodo

Khan Shodo He is inside the cave in the southern area of the Gelkis Village (40.4, 95.6)
    Not So Fast! Valley of Spears (32, 60.4)
    Once you have this quest in your log Maraudine Mauler will drop Maraudine Prisoner Manifest which starts Behind Closed Doors.

assuming you already did this quests you can try go and kill the Maraudine Maulers for the item, I did this in an alt, my main has loremaster for years, gonna try on him later

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodvampire View Post
    Here is a list of prerequisite quests:

Assuming someone has not done any of the Desolace quests, this is what you need to do for this to drop:

Botanist Ferrah in Karnum's Glade, Desolace (58.2, 50.0)
    A Time to Reap
    Pulling Weeds
    Taking Part

Garren Darkwind in Karnum's Glade
    An Introduction Is In Order (you must turn this in to Khan Leh'Prah before you can pick up his second one)
    Cenarion Property Since the objectives are next to each other, you might as well do this and Khan Leh'Prah's follow up quest Breakout! at the same time.

Khan Leh'Prah Next to Garren Darkwind in Karnum's Glade
    Breakout!
    Delicate Negotiations You will turn this in to Khan Kammah

Khan Kammah Magram Territory (71.6, 45.6), he shows up after you complete the objective for Delicate Negotiations
    Will Work For Food
    My Word is My Bond

Khan Leh'Prah in Karnum's Glade
    Three Princes This will be turned in to Khan Shodo

Khan Shodo He is inside the cave in the southern area of the Gelkis Village (40.4, 95.6)
    Not So Fast! Valley of Spears (32, 60.4)
    Once you have this quest in your log Maraudine Mauler will drop Maraudine Prisoner Manifest which starts Behind Closed Doors.

assuming you already did this quests you can try go and kill the Maraudine Maulers for the item, I did this in an alt, my main has loremaster for years, gonna try on him later
    That is the thing.. I am not getting any quests from that npc at all...

I’ve completed the quest chain back in Cataclysm and just spent 2 hours killing the mobs, I’m assuming if you’ve done it you can’t get exalted with the centaur Clans.

Quote Originally Posted by Directionalk9 View Post
    I’ve completed the quest chain back in Cataclysm and just spent 2 hours killing the mobs, I’m assuming if you’ve done it you can’t get exalted with the centaur Clans.
    I've made a ticket as my hunter has also completed desolace many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    there is a 100 rep achieve too. but currently you can only get 97 (including the newly found exalted with the centaurs of Desolace).
    I thought only 96 was possible. I am missing Shen'dralar and Warsong Outriders - which other rep am I missing?
    https://simplearmory.com/#/us/thrall/shaker/reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    I thought only 96 was possible. I am missing Shen'dralar and Warsong Outriders - which other rep am I missing?
    https://simplearmory.com/#/us/thrall/shaker/reputation
    I'm sorry, I don't have the time to go through the list right now but here's the proof and simple armory list so you can spot it. Let me know which one is it, I'm curious.

https://imgur.com/UVx6nhM

https://simplearmory.com/#/us/nemesis/iol/reputation
    Last edited by otro; 2018-07-20 at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have the time to go through the list right now but here's the proof and simple armory list so you can spot it. Let me know which one is it, I'm curious.

https://imgur.com/UVx6nhM

https://simplearmory.com/#/us/nemesis/iol/reputation
    Thanks for posting, luckily its slow at work - its grinding Bloodsail back to exalted, I forgot I did it the lazy way.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    Thanks for posting, luckily its slow at work - its grinding Bloodsail back to exalted, I forgot I did it the lazy way.
    No problem man, have fun grinding