Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly they should just remove those reps, there is no point in them anyway.
    with a 100 reps exalted archivement in bfa there IS a point in having them....

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    huh? people who did it in 8.0.1 will be exalted, so the quest won't be visible to them (they have the option to show/hide quests based on reputation).
    Ok, they reset it for people below exalted then, or mail a rep-token for the factions to people below exalted but with the quest completed, anything better than "You can grind trivial mobs for rep, just as soon as we get around to phasing them back in, have fun!" will do... :P

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Apparently not
    Then either

A) you're bugged
    Or
    B) you did the Cata quests and forgot about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skulmar View Post
    No luck getting it to drop.

Are you sure you didnt just miss this quest when you did Desolace previously?
    My understanding is that drop wasn't part of the Loremaster for Desolace....it wasn't needed to get complete of the zone.

I read "two time loremaster," as having done all the quests in the zone both before and after loremaster. My mistake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    BfA is going to add enough reps.
    no its not. like money and time you can never have enough reps.

Update a hotfix just went out talk to Karnum Marshweaver and insta exalted if you have previously completed the quests.