Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No it is not.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Try turning off all addons. If that doesn't work then i'm not sure. Do you have a mini pet out thats giving you an aura, kind of like disgusting oozeling turns you green?

Do you have any weak aura or similar addon that puts some icon in the middle of your screen?

No pets. No weak auras. Disabled all addons and it went away. Going through one by one for the ones I had enabled to see if I can find the culprit. I will report back if I can replicate the issue.

How bizarre.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Why are you pretending to be retarded? He literally says 'above my head' which means the direction you look is down. The first thing you see is his name and title. Is a players name and title displayed to the left, right, behind, in front or below their character? No. Its above. So you look down a tiny bit more and there he is, the back of his character.

I know everyone's got a hobby and all, but heading onto the internet to pretend to be retarded is probably the fucking weirdest one i've seen yet.
    I see it now, I seriously couldn't find it before though. Why is the camera so zoomed out? It doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Echoherb View Post
    I see it now, I seriously couldn't find it before though. Why is the camera so zoomed out? It doesn't make sense.
    Your confusion is confusing.