Deleted

weak aura question

Hey guys and girls,

im new to Kitty DPS. Ive got WA installed and using HUD druid Afenarui.I sometimes overcap my CP and want to avoid it. Now is there a way to have the 5th combo point making a sound when its filled?

Thx in advance

Couple ways you can do it, but the easiest would probably be:

- Inside the Weak Aura itself for gaining the 5th Combo Point, go to 'Actions'
    - 'On Show'
    - 'Play Sound'
    - Pick whatever sound you want
    - Make sure the sound comes through on the master channel

You can also do it through conditions but that's contingent on how you setup triggers and I assume my CP weak auras are different. If the aforementioned method doesn't work then I'll post how to do it the other way.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glyphtics View Post
    Couple ways you can do it, but the easiest would probably be:

- Inside the Weak Aura itself for gaining the 5th Combo Point, go to 'Actions'
    - 'On Show'
    - 'Play Sound'
    - Pick whatever sound you want
    - Make sure the sound comes through on the master channel

You can also do it through conditions but that's contingent on how you setup triggers and I assume my CP weak auras are different. If the aforementioned method doesn't work then I'll post how to do it the other way.
    Goodmorning , thank you for the tip but it doesnt work . When i enter a BG it will make the sound but from there on nothing. Is it maybe cuz the empty CP are always *shown* even when emty?

It's definitely possible. Honestly just depends on how the weak aura is set up. If you give me a few days I'll take a look and get back to you when I have a chance, otherwise:

https://wago.io/BJ9lsfIN7

I'm not sure if this is your style, but this weak aura I know has 5 different combo point weak auras that you could just take and apply to the afenar HUD, or just use it yourself, and then you could just use the method that I mentioned and get it to play a sound that way.
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Goodmorning,

thank for the last awnser that indeed solved my problem . Im using the provided WA link and i dig it Thank you again for your time and effort !