Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by torish View Post
    Gz to Gingle and his missing real life.
    TFW someone misspells a name that is literally in the post they're commenting on.

And its almost like dude gets paid to play this game. But i suppose anyone with a job has a "missing real life", right?

Deleted
    GZ to him, but it was very annoying to see all the dumbasses spamming him with donations containing racist bullshit.

Deleted
    i am not a nolifer so... 113,5

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    It's not an accomplishment when you do it partied with other people. You get bonus experience for it, and part of the workload is shifted to them as well. He was only "world first" cause they let him do it. All 3 of them leveled at the same time.

I'd like to see someone do this and actually do it by themselves and earn it. Not abuse some bug, or mechanic, or multi-class set up to burn everything in every zone down as fast as possible.
    leveling with other people considered abuse in an mmo, smh

Quote Originally Posted by Aekero View Post
    leveling with other people considered abuse in an mmo, smh
    stating "he levelled in 5 hours!!!!1!1!!" is BS. But that gets clicks more than

"a group of 3 levelled one of the 3 characters in 5 hours, after many hours of planning and strategizing in alpha/beta"

I levelled to 120 in 12 hours total having zero preknowledge of what would be the most efficient levelling path (or caring). I'm sure they spent more than 8 hours figuring out their route or strategy, so who actually leveled faster?

also, if they didn't actually do the zones: grats, now you have to spend more time doing them as 120 is way harder than 100-119 scaling wise and you're undergeared. but hey if people are willing to carry you to 120 like this gearing with dungeon spam and rep spam is trivial
    Last edited by frott; 2018-08-15 at 06:03 PM.

Deleted
    Gz on killing content in 5 hours. We can't wait to hear you and guildies rant about how little content was offered while you wait for the first raid to start split runs again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iQ Superi0r View Post
    GZ to him, but it was very annoying to see all the dumbasses spamming him with donations containing racist bullshit.
    On the other hand he is the one that allows it to be that way.

Oh he used the powerleveling addon

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by frott View Post
    stating "he levelled in 5 hours!!!!1!1!!" is BS. But that gets clicks more than

"a group of 3 levelled one of the 3 characters in 5 hours, after many hours of planning and strategizing in alpha/beta"

I levelled to 120 in 12 hours total having zero preknowledge of what would be the most efficient levelling path (or caring). I'm sure they spent more than 8 hours figuring out their route or strategy, so who actually leveled faster?

also, if they didn't actually do the zones: grats, now you have to spend more time doing them as 120 is way harder than 100-119 scaling wise and you're undergeared. but hey if people are willing to carry you to 120 like this gearing with dungeon spam and rep spam is trivial
    plus they used a powerleveling addon it seems

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vettehenk View Post
    Gz on killing content in 5 hours. We can't wait to hear you and guildies rant about how little content was offered while you wait for the first raid to start split runs again
    Hey he makes his living through sponsors so getting in the news cycle is important. "There's No Such Thing as Bad Publicity"