Poll: What do you think of these possible changes?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I’d do tier 15 with bataclysm providing a strong snare or gravity root towards its center. I would make the demonic talent a 30 second empowered felstorm. The instant dogs that cleave are baseline. The talent to replace would be to make them shardless and perform a double damage cleave bite.

30: we covered the dogs part, power siphon is good but I might just remove imp cost for simplicity sake. Doom is a turd of a bygone era. I would have a talent that put a 3-4 sec powerhouse dot on HoG targets or replace it with “Doom - you mark a target with Doom summoning a doom guard who attacks the target but we already have vilefiend and dooming many targets just makes for totem turrets of visual clutter. So while cool the HoG short dot makes the most practical sense.

45: Fine for pve but BR really needs a grace period of use or ramping cost to a cap of what it is now. I’d have the shield always go off max HP value.

60: SS could maybe use a bit more damage especially as weak as the felguard has become. Vilefiend loses its shard cost and cast time. Other classes use cooldowns and don’t pay prime resources for them. Demo has so much tied up in precise timing. As bad as sub rogue did except it has to cast... Shards and cast times should not screw demo anymore than deathbolt timing should screw aff and it hits MASSIVELY harder lol and every 30sec.

75: darkfury should remove the cast time from shadowfury.

90: G-FG has been in an disjointed place for awhile now. We don’t want it always synchronized with tyrant. However it’s undertuned as a 2 min CD. I lean more towards making it a shorter CD. I would even be fine with making it a passive that significantly increased your felguard to BMF in both armor and damage. Less pets, stronger pets...we already have a vilefiend and AoE cooldowns...what does G-FG offer? Demo should have best of all world pet...why not let the FG “lift bruh” a bit?

100: Nether portal goes instant and shardless. Since we seem to have to spam cast at least normalize demons based on shards or more reliably just have it puke out a herd of BMF demons without tying it to the lock having to hardcast. A big 3 min CD should not require you have everything rolling plus be able to spam cast its duration just to compete. That is a metric farkton of IF’s other classes and raid leaders will not suffer.

The biggest thing for me is removing Dreadstalkers / Tyrant cast time. I managed to spec deep into Felguard instants a pull okish dps and ignoring stalkers completely because of that. The instant proc talent was too unreliable / proc rate was to low.

Now I only have 2,5 spells to cast, and it feels much better. The only issue is that i rely too much on my felguard.