View Poll Results: Were you satisfied with the last AMA answers?

Voters
447. This poll is closed
  • Yes

46 10.29%
  • More or less

99 22.15%
  • No

302 67.56%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    No, they were pretty shitty answers. Also the fact that they act like they know everything and ignore all the feedback in the world during beta to release a mess is laughable especially since they MOVED UP THE DATE by a month.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they were good answers, just not the ones i wanted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    what conspiracy theory? it's on the front page dude!

you ask a question about timegating, the guy start his answer by telling you he just care for you having fun? it's second class crook bullshit right there. sorry if you can't see it.

but hey, if you're happy with the answer about timegating, then you must be one of those players who need Ion to hold his hand to not consume the fun too fast! because you know, fun is in limited supply in wow these days, need to make it last as long as timegating can!

at least they confirmed beta was useless, since they ignored most of the feedback ("we recognize that we're kind of "flying blind" with Beta feedback sometimes" lol) and wait for live data to gauge the state of the main features of the xpac...
    No it wasnt, you see it as a lie because it doesnt match your perceived notion of what he is saying. For me he wasnt lying, in fact Im amazed he even bothers to put up with answering shit at all. Because everything he ever says gets twisted to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SoSuMe View Post
    I'm sure you have the data that says it's doing "better than ever" I'll wait here for that.
    Data data data, easy cop out for haters since blizzard stopped providing numbers. And seriously? Is that some magical make or break for you? Will you enjoy the game more if there are more people playing it?

PoE and Warframe are games considered to be doing extremely well atm, they both are nowhere near WoWs numbers even if you lowball the shit out of them. So why is WoW ending? When the world is full of people of all levels questing and doing shit?

Quote Originally Posted by VileGenesis View Post
    No it wasnt, you see it as a lie because it doesnt match your perceived notion of what he is saying. For me he wasnt lying, in fact Im amazed he even bothers to put up with answering shit at all. Because everything he ever says gets twisted to death.

- - - Updated - - -

Data data data, easy cop out for haters since blizzard stopped providing numbers. And seriously? Is that some magical make or break for you? Will you enjoy the game more if there are more people playing it?

PoE and Warframe are games considered to be doing extremely well atm, they both are nowhere near WoWs numbers even if you lowball the shit out of them. So why is WoW ending? When the world is full of people of all levels questing and doing shit?
    I couldn't give less shits I just think it's funny seeing people talk like they are in the Blizzard board room, and or telling people "what they really mean" when they make a quote. White Knight all you want but giving people numbers that you couldn't possibly have just make you look foolish.

When it comes to saying "better than ever" that is your opinion just as valid as the guy that is saying the game sucks.
    Last edited by SoSuMe; 2018-09-19 at 01:13 AM.
    "Countless lives continuously lost because human tribalism will never cease.

We the voting public throughout the world are a bunch of uninformed collective idiots with no regard for the actions of the people we elevate to power. And those people we elevate are akin to the monsters we tell our children stories about." Tommo

How do the WoW devs plan to solve how Monk and Demon Hunters are nose diving in terms of popularity?

in a few line:

-we'll add mount pet to island, so it will be fun ! trust me
    -we'll change class we should never be change, what the change ? i dont know, we will push some button randomly
    -we'll give you the next raid quickly, so people will think they have a lot of end content, by the way, we dont care about 99% of the guild who will not have the time finish the actual raid in hm or mythic lol
    -stop telling azerite is bad, it's okay, kk !! D:
    -we will add paragon for the reput !! what we should do it when bfa launched ?? well it was a beta you know... oups !