Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    ....Edit: new PTR has 10% passive HP baseline, improved Curse of Weakness and we still have Demon Armor though its down to 10% hp, 125% armor (which now functions). I think survivability wise we're solid now.
    Thats true, 10%HP is passive now, but the Imp no longer has Blood Pact, they basically made Blood Pact baseline and renamed it and so far there is nothing replacing it.
    So Curse of Weakness is -30% AP instead of physical dmg now, we got a 10% HP buff and Demon Armor still is a new PvP talent but its 10% HP instead of 15% now.

Reducing 30% of attack power means that now EVERY damage that uses attack power, be it a spell or not is reduced, right?

I'll ditch nether ward for DA. DA + Curse + gate for melees. Eager to try it.
    Thanks for the heads up!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrock View Post
    Thats true, 10%HP is passive now, but the Imp no longer has Blood Pact, they basically made Blood Pact baseline and renamed it and so far there is nothing replacing it.
    So Curse of Weakness is -30% AP instead of physical dmg now, we got a 10% HP buff and Demon Armor still is a new PvP talent but its 10% HP instead of 15% now.
    Demon armor new talent fr destro and affliction , any news on a new demo one? or is demo still just gunna be the "nobody plays" for like 3 expansions in a row now...?

- - - Updated - - -

I really do hate though that for example on afflicton to even stand a chance right now you need to pick all defencive talents... lets hope this changes that... *doubt it will...*
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Depends how we end up being. Shadow Priests have that 20% passive talent and no one tries to kill them, ever.

CoW now also probably works with all pets and summons from hunters and DKs, I guess?
    Thanks for the heads up!

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Reducing 30% of attack power means that now EVERY damage that uses attack power, be it a spell or not is reduced, right?

I'll ditch nether ward for DA. DA + Curse + gate for melees. Eager to try it.
    Yes, changing it to attackpower is a significant buff that I've also advocated for in the past, I think it makes a lot of sense since prior to this change our anti melee PVP choices were very limited. We had Netherward + tongues as options vs casters, now we get Demon Armor + CoW vs Melee.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Demon armor new talent fr destro and affliction , any news on a new demo one? or is demo still just gunna be the "nobody plays" for like 3 expansions in a row now...?

- - - Updated - - -

I really do hate though that for example on afflicton to even stand a chance right now you need to pick all defencive talents... lets hope this changes that... *doubt it will...*
    Demo actually has different issues than Affli and Destro I would say. Demo already has 25% soul link which provides a decent amount of survivability. Demo's issue is more that it doesn't really have any significant burst and so it has trouble finishing things in an arena environment. That said, I don't know if I would want Demo to become much stronger. It's just not that fun to play against a spec with 10 pets in arena due to the clutter and due to how it can feel like you're passively dying to the AI when its strong (see BM complaints). It also has more CC than I think is honestly healthy for the game between 2 felguard stuns, spell lock (pvp talent) shadowfury, coil and fear.

In order to make the spec better fit arena they'd probably need to remove at least the insta felguard stun and maybe make a burst talent with a tradeoff similar to focused chaos. For example something that reduces the amount of pets somehow but increases HoG damage. Otherwise it's just going to be a blight.

Really hope they're not delaying it until 8.1 though.[/QUOTE]

hardly

Quote Originally Posted by michael1 View Post
    Really hope they're not delaying it until 8.1 though.
    hardly[/QUOTE]

You just replied to a 3 month old thread.