Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    So, summarize the video. Or at least give the point of the topic. "This video has stuff" doesn't really compel me to watch it. You might as well post "Give this guy free views, and then comment if you feel like it." No thanks. Asking for a reason to to view it isn't unreasonable.
    Yes, I see what you mean. The OP should've said: "In the video above, Asmongold discussed these fundamental points: A, B, C, D... etc. What are your thoughts on the matter?"

Then, if you wanted to see the whole video for yourself, you'd do just that, or in your case, you'd just discuss the summary presented by the OP.

Unfortunately, people are lazy and it's easier for them just to post a video link. :/
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Has the healer meta ever been balanced? I feel like it's always either 0 healers or 3 healers.
    RMP mirrors were the closest WoW ever got to a genuine esport and had healing in the perfect spot, being crucial for damage, CC, and survival, but being vulnerable enough that everyone on the team is a potential target.

Rather than listening to the whining about RMP blizzard should have examined what it was about those classes that made them so fun and dynamic in pvp and tried to expand that philosophy to other classes.

5+ Year Old Account
    He talks about the community like they are a single entity that wants the same thing but it couldn't be further from that. Just because you're not having fun, doesn't mean someone else isn't

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Yes, I see what you mean. The OP should've said: "In the video above, Asmongold discussed these fundamental points: A, B, C, D... etc. What are your thoughts on the matter?"

Then, if you wanted to see the whole video for yourself, you'd do just that, or in your case, you'd just discuss the summary presented by the OP.

Unfortunately, people are lazy and it's easier for them just to post a video link. :/
    Thanks, you understand.